Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Sapphire has refused to do anything about it,

Sapphire got in touch with me today they're working to get this taken care of

the power of the pen...
It either got the attention of someone with enough clout to lean on 'em
or someone in the company decided maybe NOW they should do something....

either way, posting here made it happen

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
That's fooked up, I don't care what you're doing there's no way that should happen inside of 2 years

a WATER pond is rusting ...JHC

Make it out of Poly if you're gonna go cheap on metal

My 17 year old Butler looks better than that

There's a lesson about Branding right there and it's what separates the best from the rest

Pond frame, poly tank.

Reactions: FB7777

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Another reason to stick with the big name guys on truckmounts. They've shown several counts of supporting their units.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The front of my 870 started rusting about 3 months in. I did call and complain but they said paint isn't covered. Powder coating doesn't do any good unless its done right. Ive seen other units with the same problem. I love the machine and its run flawless except for the paint. I guess i should have posted it here. Oh wait, I did. I guess i didn't type loud enough.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
View attachment 74142 View attachment 74143 View attachment 74144 View attachment 74145

In case anyone was thinking of buying a sapphire water pond this is what one looks like after 18 months of normal use. Sapphire has refused to do anything about it, in fact they told my local Interlink to advise me not to get it wet... Are you fookin serious? Front panel is half rusted through it will need replaced as it holds the bladder together.

Not related just a question how often do the belt get chnaged

Chris A

Name
Chris
Funny. I've only had the belts changed once on my newer truck bc one had a flat spot, not sure what the manual says my local Interlink does all our maintenance

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom