ServiceMonster 6 Release - Win a Free LIFETIME Subscription!

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
6 is pretty cool. Better ways to view data. Other then that, I'm not sure what else is different besides the screen displays.

I sent in like 4 emails and Meg gets picked out of all 265 people there?

JK. :lol:

I didn't know you could get a free month for referring people...
Lead processing, opportunity management and opportunity kanban, drip campaigns, and Consolidated and enhance dashboards just to name a few.

Much easier access to service items. The news feed on the account screen is off the hook. But yes, five is badass in its own right for its time. But now it's time is over. :-( at least it's time for future development. We will keep five around as long as someone wants to use it.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
My logs tell me there's plenty of people and techs using mobile. The feedback we have on the feature set and ease-of-use is pretty good. I do know we need more training though because some of the users who are not used to apps in general, find it a little challenging in some parts. For instance, on a job screen you can tap either on the order header to change your order or on the order body to actually review the order. That subtle difference confuses some people. Also we have a hot sheet at the bottom of the account screen and the order screen for easy to access functions. It seems that some people don't notice that the button bar and hot sheet are there at the bottom.

There is still frustration with the app though. It has to do with the scheduling screen. It has a tendency to be laggy. However on Friday, as I was combing through our security logs, I noticed that Mobile3 is spamming our security servers. I don't want to sound overly optimistic, but that's a huge deal. I will be sitting down with the team on Monday and showing them where they are wrong. I have high hopes that this will clear up the remaining lagging issues. But we shall see.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
There is no link for the webinar. We didn't record it. We'll be giving walkthroughs via webinar quarterly for new prospects. If you're an existing user, we will be doing training videos for our users transitioning from 5 to 6. Stay tuned for details.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Btw, the quick pay option when competing an order is clutch. I hated having to select which way they paid to complete an order. I don't really track the way they pay, so works out perfect.

Reactions: jkowalski

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
One more thing.. six has a bug when using it on mobile. When a customer calls and I'm at a job site and they have used us before I always pull up on the mobile.servicemonster.net there info. When you go to search account on mobile and type in the first few numbers of their address like I do in the mobile.servicemonster, all the accounts load like this and you can't tell what is going on.

IMG_2642.PNG

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
One more thing.. six has a bug when using it on mobile. When a customer calls and I'm at a job site and they have used us before I always pull up on the mobile.servicemonster.net there info. When you go to search account on mobile and type in the first few numbers of their address like I do in the mobile.servicemonster, all the accounts load like this and you can't tell what is going on.

View attachment 70032

Woah. You're not supposed to be using 6 on mobile! :-) we haven't even tune the CSS for tablets properly yet. We have some trackers on enhancing the global search. I will make sure that your request is in there.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Btw, the quick pay option when competing an order is clutch. I hated having to select which way they paid to complete an order. I don't really track the way they pay, so works out perfect.
Nice! I did that on a whim because I know a lot of people do cash payments. Just wanted a one click button option.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Joe, help me understand the security roles on the app

In reguards to multiple trucks

Level 1: Technician can view only, can not add services to work order

Level 2: Techncians can add services to work order, however can see every other technitions jobs, route

Can there not be an inbetween?

It would great if so. KISS..

One reason we still use mobile....

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I'll post a link to the security rules that we have implemented. This was done over the course of several years with lots of user feedback. Of course it's not flexible enough to cover everyone's wishlist, that's why in ServiceMonster 6 we will be allowing you to define your own securities roles. That work is about 80% complete. First we have to identify our current roles and make sure those are working properly. Then we will open the roll system to you guys.

http://www.servicemonster.net/support/what-are-the-different-security-roles/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom