Sherman Guffy, good lord dude.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm wanting to believe that Sherman provided the technical part and did not see Grijalva's part. He's not responded to my question on the ICS BB there or privately.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I saw that article and thought it was very refreshing of Evan to offer up a balanced report from the other side of this industry. There is so much high priced BS going on over there that a good old bait-n-switch rip off was needed.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Lee saw it Mike.

He was saddened by Sherman's involvement in the whole thing, even if by some naive unawareness of Grijalva's contribution to the article.

I doubt he'll make any effort to contact Sherman directly.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I think it is a poorly written article. It doesn't flow very well.

I don't know any cleaner in my area that would charge that kind of money for a red wine stain. I'm betting most companies would charge their minimum. In my area that would be no more than 125.00.

229.00 sounds like what someone like Ron Toney would say he would charge his "elite" customers to take out a wine stain.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If he has the stacks he posted, it's obvious how he acquired them.

Not saying that anyone should undercharge for their services.

Far from it, charge a good price, as long as it's fair for the service provided.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My question to Mr Grijalva on ICS remains:

Has he ever charged 229.00 just to remove a wine stain, or has that simply been a way to get a whole house cleaning out of a spot that is generally easy to remove.

That question remains unanswered.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Even for me, that's pretty bloody disgusting.

The first time I saw a rip-off of that caliber was on the 24th September last year at Connections when Gee Gee did his loud presentation for Sherman.

I walked midway through the session.

Unfortunately, I lost some respect that day for Sherman.

Sad indictment of our industry if that is what they are now teaching.

Ooroo,

:(

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The only reason George is getting any attention from our "Industry leaders" is because he's greasing their palms, or they think he will. It has zero to do with his ability. Okay, maybe a few are after his wife, some guys really like the silicone thing...

Take care,
Lisa

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree Shorty.

While I don't hold anything personal against George, I'm totally disappointed in Prochem for thinking this whole shtick of George's would be a positive statement for our industry.

While it may entertain the troops it certainly doesn't say much for professionalism.
:(

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
gwilson(at)prochem.com

Glen Wilson is the head of the Prochem division of Karcher Industries. I'd like to think that Sherman did not see the completed article, and only contributed the technical stuff to Grijalva and let him wrap it up and submit it to ICS.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim you should removed that. or edit it to remove the @ Symbol. The Spam Spiders look for the @ Symbol you just put his email out there to be grabbed.

Bob Foster

Crazy George doesn't care what us dumb apples think but I bet ProChem will and maybe even the IICRC. I wonder how tight around his neck you could get that silly looking police duty belt?

You got to remember how crappy Crazy George's DVD's were so it shouldn't have been a surprise and been enough of a concern for Sherman to keep Crazy George on a very short leash. Further damage is that Sherman's name is on it implying his endorsement of Crazy George. Mr. Duffy and ProChem are certain to review any further Crazy George publications before they hit the street.

I hope that the new jungle drums of the IICRC can somehow influence future publications.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thank you John

Now I know how to make other's live's miserable.......but not Glen's

George Grijalva is bad enough.

Walt

Sherman Guffy is highly respected in my area. I highly doubt that he put those numbers together on that article. And I don't believe that he ever charged a client those prices. I hope that he is able to respond to this (no telling Prochems involvement).

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I agree Walt

I think he just wrote the technical part of the article and didn't see the final part that Grijalva added.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I talked to Sherman today. As Jim said he only provided Technical data. His name was not suppossed to be used like it was.

I don't know if sherman will post heree bit he is accessible to talk to anyone.

George is not employeed by prochem, does not represent prochem nor does prochem endorse what George has to say. He is his own man. George is a prochem fan and a good friend of Shermans and sherman will talk to George and offer his help and advice on any further articles if George wants him to if not it is not his place nor Prochems to dictate what a grown man does or does not do.

With that please do not Judge Prochem for what someone else does. That would be like Judging me for something green bean does or does not do.

Bob Foster

So has the ProChem space camp that Crazy George was promoting been dropped? It's still on Crazy Georges website. If you go to this website it says Prochem and CCTS presents...

http://www.carpetcleaning************.c ... -seminars/

nasa-2-small.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ace Bob you need to get a life. you know Damn well what I meant. You need to find a hobby that doesn't include a keyboard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom