Shoes of choice whats yours?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
if one were to add up all the time a person wastes tyin' up yor shoe laces during a lifetime....
they wouldn't laugh so much at my velcro straps.....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damn you ruined my joke.

Lets say there is this guy.....ummm...for this example lets just give him a name.... any name. Lets go with Bawb......yea bawb will do nicely.

Lets say "Bawb" has an affinity for the wacky tobacky. See a preponderance of similarity???? :biggrin:

So after smokin the stuff he ties his shoes. Not once, not twice but three times. Why because he got lost chasing the rabbit down the bunny hole! :winky:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I went and bought some NB running type shoes to try them out, I am still getting use to the look but my feet are in love. But really man running shoes are feather light, and very comfortable, and pretty slip resistant.
Comfort is a huge plus

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
It was funny because I just went and got them and the next day my oldest son shows up (we are a vans wearing family)
He landed a job working 4 11hr shifts and looks at me and goes YOU TO and shows me his shoes and he almost had the same pair. He told me my feet just couldn't take the vans for that long

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
And Today I ...........

[
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411159222.237040.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411159252.790102.jpg

Wore these : )

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like NB running shoes, but I switched to Sketchers running shoe because I didn't like the style of any of the current NB. The Sketchers have held up for shit, they only last like 4 months before they start to fall apart..

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Flip Flops are Slick!

So are my Vans.....

Like wearing Ice Skates

Buck1955

Name
John
I've been having foot problems for the last few months, gonna have to see a doc soon as nothing has worked. Even spent $500. at the Good Feet store for inserts, took them back the store kept $50.00 RIPOFF!! Wore Merrells for ever, now I wear NB 626 with cushioned high arch inserts. Will try on the Altras next week, thanks.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The cheapest white tennis shoes from Costco-- about $12. This is important: shoe must not have deep thread and have non-marking soles... I use my shoes to rub in the OJ- power gel. You want to minimize the chance that your shoes will soil the clean carpet when going in and out of the home during the cleaning. we where booties only when we walk on the cleaned carpet or when the custies asks us too. I buy a new pair about every 2-3 months.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
John, ("Buck 1955").
The Altra Olympus work best for me (better than their other models):
  1. What they call neutral posture (not pronating or the opposite).
  2. They are not leaning forward which is supposedly the way you hold your foot naturally.
  3. They accommodate my toes without pressure (wide at the toe box).
  4. And the awesome cushioning.
You may still need the high arch insert, as they will not compensate for that. You may want to buy from Shoe Buy (I provided link, as when you register they have great sales.)
Shoes, like some of our tools, are such a personal preference, I hope it works for you.

P.S. I also tried Good Feet. That was a rip off. Feels kind of good that I'm not the only sucker :winky:
But when you're in pain, you're willing to do anything.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom