Standard issue butlers

Chris A

Name
Chris
Anybody run one with the standard blower and heat exchanger? How does it do? I'm looking at the lease deals wondering if it's better in the long run to just lease and get new trucks every 3 years, not having all the issues that come with aging trucks. 799 a month is about 350 less than what I'm paying per van now.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We have both a standard and a high heat big blower. I personally can't tell a difference.
However I'm no gear head. They all just squirt and suck! :winky:

That's what I'm thinking, as I'm inching closer and closer to getting off the truck I'm not sure how much of a shit I give it the carpet takes half an hour longer to dry or the temp is 20 degrees lower. I am tired of ferrying trucks back and forth to my distributor though.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Instead of 240 degrees you will have 210 degrees of temperature...that's still very good. That's what the van engine runs at and you will have that heat instantly.
If you buy the Devastator wand or the new one Mike is mentioning, then the vacuum will be very good.
It's a standard van so a little less room and you won't be getting the 210 gallon waste tank...but - the new midmount waste and fresh water tank will give you back quite a bit of that space. I agree it's a very good set up.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Price difference is minor, why not get better heat and suction, that will more than pay for itself in efficiency in a fairly short time?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

hogjowl

Idiot™
Man, I love slide ins!! I still have my original TM after 12 years.. I have never seen a 799 a month payment!

My main TM(Apex) has over 9,000 hours.. And my guy has NO problem with it!

I don't ever take in my equipment, that's where you lose BIG!
Yeah, 99.9% of cleaners I see are of the same opinion you are.

Reactions: Able 1

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man, I love slide ins!! I still have my original TM after 12 years.. I have never seen a 799 a month payment!

My main TM(Apex) has over 9,000 hours.. And my guy has NO problem with it!

I don't ever take in my equipment, that's where you lose BIG!
I paid cash for my Everest last year but I have a $650.00 a month payment on the Spartan we put it in.

Reactions: Able 1

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
For the difference in cost though you get a lot more for the 350$ a month. Fully Saigerized 1 ton extended length van, insulated...so quiet and cool...even in Florida...you would need to ask Mark how effective the insulation is in cold weather, 210 gallon waste tank...this matters to me as I work primarily in gated communities and would rather take the dirty water away, 240 degree heat...instant and consistent, better vacuum. Quietest machine I have ever owned.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
For the difference in cost though you get a lot more for the 350$ a month. Fully Saigerized 1 ton extended length van, insulated...so quiet and cool...even in Florida...you would need to ask Mark how effective the insulation is in cold weather, 210 gallon waste tank...this matters to me as I work primarily in gated communities and would rather take the dirty water away, 240 degree heat...instant and consistent, better vacuum. Quietest machine I have ever owned.

Winter insulation kit from Butler....very nice!

I run them in -30 below zero and colder all the time....

But I also have had some units without the insulation kit...they do ok too...but love the refined look, fit, finish and quietness with the insulation kit...

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
93C330E1-55B5-4089-ADB6-8D64D460233F.jpeg

I just got my ‘02 wrapped today.

It’s got the basic package...from ‘02.

The suction on my Cleanco 47 is better than the Butler, but marginally so.

I would say the same for the heat.

I don’t clean restaurants, like any restaurants, ever. That’s a big reason I felt comfortable with the standard Butler. I’m hardly ever over 150’ of hose also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom