Sticky Tabs New Product

carpetsteamer

Sticky Tabs are a more convenient tabing process for protecting carpet from furniture or rust stains. They have removable adhesive on one side, heavy duty plastic on the other. Easily apply tacky side up while furniture us pulled out, then slide back to original position.

Tab even before the cleaning process

Prevents hard to reach areas, such as corners of rooms

Prevents "card slip outs" when customers adjust furniture after the technicians leave the job site or when technicians bump furniture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOJyQO-SB8U

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
That always was a good idea,have not seen them till now again...

Thanks for the flashback.Nice to see them again...

Spurling

I got a demo roll

I got a demo roll and used them on a 4 piece sectional that was in a corner of a room and I tabbed it with ease. These make it a lot easier to tab furniture. Thanks for the roll I will definitely be using these from now on.

Greenie

We have a roll here as well, pretty cool product. It's just sticky enough to hold on to the leg while you lift a piece, not sticky enough to cause any issues if you left one on the carpet face upside down.

I think we have the 4" size, I would like to see a 3" size and a little smaller roll.

The belt hook dispenser is ok but I would probably just hold the roll in my hand when on a job.

Sticky Tabs

Yes we make these. We only sell through distributors. Let me know where you are at and I will hook you up with the closest one.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Re: Sticky Tabs

Robthecarpetguy said:
Yes we make these. We only sell through distributors. Let me know where you are at and I will hook you up with the closest one.

I am in los Angeles, Ca. & am interested in your product.

You should place an ad in the Suppliers Special section of this board.

Greenie

I generally like to carry just the roll in the house as well. I use the clip to hang the roll on my 3 tier chemical shelf. Thanks for the feedback. Anybody else tried these out?

Mikey P

Administrator
I have been using them for a week or so now...
Very nice, Very convenient

I would like to have them pull apart easier though.

Why don't stick to bare wood?

How much do they retail for?

Mikey

I would like to have them pull apart easier though.

Why don't stick to bare wood?

Mikey I agree. I had some of the same issues....so we fixed them.

We made them made a little more tacky and easier to pull apart.

We will have them available in about 4 to 6 weeks, we wanted to get some samples out there so we could work the tweaks out before we started selling them. The result is a great product that works well.

Thanks for your feedback Mikey

-JB-

Name
JB
Coming from the one armed carpet cleaner... I LOVED THEM!

Put down the skidders, tear off a sticky tab, put it on the skidder, lift the sofa, (w/my one good foot on the lift buddy,) slide the skidder under the sofa leg and.... yur done, just do your work, take the sofa off the skidder and your already tabbed! NICE.

AND

No more issues w/ tabs blowing out from under the furniture legs due to the air movers.

I just wish I had thought of it! DOH!

Al

I gave the guy's a roll to demo and they came back raving about them!
That doesn't happen often. Usually I have to ask how something worked
but these little sticky tabs caused some excitement here. LOL

They tab a piece and can slide it around, the tabs on a roll are way more convenient then the stacked ones, we have little stacks of the regular tabs everywhere...the guy's put them in there pockets, you find them scattered around the van and so on. The roll eliminates this problem.
There is also a holder for the roll that attaches to a shelf then your belt when you go in. (the guy's carry it in but hang it in the truck) but it would be nice to clip on your carry in bag or bucket if you use one.

It's a simple idea but it's one of the best improvements on a product I have seen. I would never buy traditional tabs again!

Thanks Rob and congrats on your product

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
who came up with it? you, Chad or his ingenious old man?

great idea.

thanx --- Derek.

Sticky Tabs

derek,
I'm no longer with the cleaning cupboard. A local guy (Gino) came to me with the idea and patent. Chad does have them available at his store so you can pick them up there.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
tabs

We tried them in a carpet class last week in Florida. The class liked the ease of use. My only recommendation is a smaller holder. Kind of clunky on your waist but as stated you could bring them in by hand and hang the hanger in your truck.

F

FB7777

I've been using it for a week.

I like it as a specialty tab... hard to reach tabbing leg, when I want to tab everything first etc.

I'm glad you're working on the perforation problem and how sticky they are... on several occassion they came off when we slid a piece instead of lifting it.

I'll most likely stick with the clear tabs as the primary tab due to its convenience.

The roll is too big to be convenient and the clip system will cause me to bump walls or knock something off an end table.

Good product invention , good luck with it.

sticky tabs

I'm glad you're working on the perforation problem and how sticky they are... on several occassion they came off when we slid a piece instead of lifting it.

Fred,
Please remember these work best if you tab before you clean. If you get the furniture wet, I recommend folding it up onto the side of the leg where it is dry to avoid "slip outs".

We will have the product, that we have perfected, available in 4 to 6 weeks and trust me you will not have the same issues. We increased the tackiness and made them easier to pull apart.

the clip system will cause me to bump walls or knock something off an end table.
I think your best bet is to carry the roll into the house and use the clip to store it on your chemical shelf.

Thanks for the feedback Fred this is why we gave out a bunch of demo rolls to work out the kinks before anybody has to pay for them.

Minneapolis/St.Paul

Who will carry them in Mpls/St. Paul, MN....
I'm pretty sure they will be available at Barker - Hammer. If not email me and I will set you up with the closest distributor.

Don't forget that they are not available for 4 to 6 weeks.

Anybody else that needs to know where your closest distributor is email me and I will let you know. Thanks for all the feedback we truly appreciate it.

Scott

Do you know if Great Lakes Interlink carry these? I'd call him but it's a bit late.

Thanks,

Scott

carpetsteamer

Great Lakes Steamway

Gary has a demo roll. I think he will be carrying them. If not I will hook you up with your closest dealer. They will be available in 4 to 6 weeks
thanks for your time.
Geno

R

R W

Well....there goes my idea of using duct tape on those hard-to-reach-legs.

carpetsteamer

San Jose

Tony Lima has a demo roll at central California cleaning supply. I will check to see if he will have them for you. If not I will set you up with the closest dealer. They wont be available for 4 to 6 weeks.

I am in los Angeles, Ca. & am interested in your product

I am in los Angeles, Ca. & am interested in your product

Central California Cleaning supply is your closest dealer. Talked to Tony today and he pre ordered a bunch so he will have them as soon as they are available.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I'd like to try a roll, have any dists in Canada, I'm on the west coast, Victoria.

Could they be made into smaller rolls that are easier to carry around a house? Or would that push the price up?

Canada

I'd like to try a roll, have any dists in Canada, I'm on the west coast, Victoria.

Call Hugh Sinclair from Sinclair's Cleaning Systems he should be able to take care of you. I don't have any dist. on the west coast of canada. Your other option would be CCCS in California.

If you have any distributors in your area you could suggest that would be wonderful?

Any troubles email me and I will hook you up with the right person.

F

FB7777

What is the price and how many are in a roll/ box?

Personally I think it would be a better product if it came in tear off sheets that you could tuck in your pocket... one corner could be non-sticky so you could pull them apart easily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom