Sticky Tabs New Product

What is the price and how many are in a roll/ box?
There are about 350 pieces per roll.
They will run you around $15.95 a roll

Personally I think it would be a better product if it came in tear off sheets that you could tuck in your pocket... one corner could be non-sticky so you could pull them apart easily.

That is a great idea and it is actually the first way that we patent the problem is that is about three times more expensive to have them made that way...somewhere's down the line if the price was right we would consider making them that way.

Will you be selling the tape online?

We will not be selling them online check with your local distributor if they don't carry them contact me and I will hook you with your closest dealer

ksokalski

lol...believe it or not, I just found out about these sticky tabs here. I was looking for them online, but could not find them. Can you send me a product sample?

Kris with a "K"
Carpet 1st

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't see what the problem is with the current ones.

I think you whiners are suffering from Green Bean complex and just have to change things, or you won't be happy.

-JB-

Name
JB
Mardee, ya shood giv'em a tri, there pritty kool. :)

Hek, even a 1 armed hack like me kan use'em!

F

FB7777

I must have received a dud roll cuz they didn't stick very well . we used it up already.

There's not too many tabs on a $16 roll.

This is a premium priced item, so yea I'd like them to perform better and have more value than tabs 1/10th their cost :shock:

F

FB7777

It was close to a full roll cause I know we used way over 200 tabs.

I used them in lots of different applications... we tore of 5 and stuck them under rocking chairs and they wouldn't stay stuck to the leg rails.

If it wasn't a full roll , then these rolls are gonna be huge in diameter!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Re: Sticky Tabs

Robthecarpetguy said:
Yes we make these. We only sell through distributors. Let me know where you are at and I will hook you up with the closest one.

Tucson Arizona................

where can I get some

Driguy

i think they are going to make them a little bit stickier, as well as a tad bit thinner. I wonder if the thinner material will affect how they slide across under furniture

G

Looks good.

I'm looking forward to trying them. I can see where these will come in handy, stick in on FIRST then move the furniture piece.

Way to go! I think it's gonna be a big hit.

You know HRI is coming for you, right?

:roll:

i think they are going to make them a little bit stickier, as well as a tad bit thinner. I wonder if the thinner material will affect how they slide across under furniture

Not even a little bit they slide great still.

This is a premium priced item, so yea I'd like them to perform better and have more value than tabs 1/10th their cost

That why we made demo rolls to get the kinks out before we charged for them we wanted to make sure that our product was perfect before we sold any.

You wont have any problems with the new one sticking thats for sure.

You math is off. There a little bit more expensive but not ten times more expensive.

F

FB7777

You're correct Rob , I was looking at the price for 3 X 3 clear tabs on Jon Dons website and yours are 4 X 4 tabs

They are only 5 times more expensive yours are 4.6 cents per tab vs .83 cents per tab

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
a 2 for i deal

clean carpet and provide glue traps for mice and insects in the process :lol:

excellent idea and great for those difficult corners at least.

PS how often should we go back to check on rodents - monthly? $$$$$ :lol:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Just so all you suppliers know - I was against making Danny a Mod whatever that is - it was all Mikeys doing cus he's got tat's on his brain, poor sick puppy that he is.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I love them, they work like a charm...

One of the best ideas ,I have ever seen in this industry...

From the technicians point of view...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom