Stryke three, you're OUT!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The XJS wand in the video is Gary Sumner's wand. He sold a kit to modify a stock AW29 wand, and also sold complete wands based on the AW29 frame.

Take care,
Lisa

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Gary lives about a mile away from me and is one of my competitors. I have always liked him. He still cleans carpet so I don't think his wand worked out too well financially, but I am just guessing.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
as I watched the greenhorn work today, I was thinking of the Stryker, with its straight down jets and vac on both sides. The GH will scoop the water whereas the Stryker will flood it.

Simple mod, what if the holes on the Stryker were angled so they hit towards the vac head, each way, rather than straight down.

Wasn't the Steamatic Wand similar to the Stryker, it was flat headed, had a return hose going back to the truck to keep the water as hot as possible at the wand.

Lora Olson

Steve Smith said:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/23970 ... mover.html[/url]
How is a company in China able to make what appears to be an identical air mover?
Are they allowed to be sold in the United States?
Thanks.[/quote:3nnlmm2q]

Just to add my $.02 ... I've seen them being made twice myself on a distributor meeting visit and last Jan at ASD school. Burlington is small town USA and there ain't a much prettier state in the nation. Maybe I'm a little biased (raised in Tacoma, WA) but ask Terje and a few others who post here. Outside of Seattle, the rest of the state is small town America. Good people!

Oh, and also, every trip I've been there, they have always asked some or all of us marketing/production/ideas questions. Dri-Eaz has always been one of our best distributors to work with since our day one!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom