Notice THE Biggest news to hit the carpet cleaning tradeshow/fest industry in 18 years will occur at 3PM ps

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If I can get ahead of all the financing payments that are under my belt this month, I'll take you up on your offer. But from all my expenses last year, which took a big blow to my $cushion, and 1st quarter of this year starting slower than normal, it makes me hesitate to want to make a trip, even with gas and food expenses. I'm pinching pennies right now, until steady big jobs come in.

Thanks for the offer

F

FB7777

You just gave a couple reason why you probably aren't going

All I read was a solid argument for EXACTLY why you need to attend

With the crazy margins in this business there is no reason any somewhat intelligent human isn't thriving in this industry

Ask the Pros how it's done and learn a secret or two on how to separate yourself from the masses

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You just gave a couple reason why you probably aren't going

All I read was a solid argument for EXACTLY why you need to attend

With the crazy margins in this business there is no reason any somewhat intelligent human isn't thriving in this industry

Ask the Pros how it's done and learn a secret or two on how to separate yourself from the masses
OK, the main reason I'm not going is because I spent $13k out of my savings in vehicle repair expenses, adopting my nephew, bathroom remodel (I wish I waited till this year), and other. I'm stressed to get more work to build that cushion back up. You don't go out of town on vacation when you're financially stressed.

I spent that much money last year, because I was too comfortable with the boost in income. I was not expecting this quarter to start out so slow. That's why I'm not going.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I was not expecting this quarter to start out so slow.
You have been pretty unfocused from my vantage point. Garbage collection business etc.
I would think if you only flew down long enough to take Bill Yeadon's Success Class it would have benefits this year and right away to make your 13k debt go away quickly.
Meg is teaching part of that class and others who seem to have figured out how to make money at this business. Fast ways to clean and seal tile and other things that should translate into a better year.
Understand if you still can't make it but plenty of good content being shared to make this one worth the trip.
Make America Great Again Matt!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You have been pretty unfocused from my vantage point. Garbage collection business etc.
I would think if you only flew down long enough to take Bill Yeadon's Success Class it would have benefits this year and right away to make your 13k debt go away quickly.
Meg is teaching part of that class and others who seem to have figured out how to make money at this business. Fast ways to clean and seal tile and other things that should translate into a better year.
Understand if you still can't make it but plenty of good content being shared to make this one worth the trip.
Make America Great Again Matt!
I'm far from being unfocused. I went to SFS last year, experience, and Mikey's Fest in Nashville, hear Bill Yeaden speak twice, and applied it all to my business. I had the biggest jump in income and new customers last year, and I'm applying this year also with Service monster hitting my current customer list for the first time. The garbage truck thing was just a week of a little research before I dumped that idea. You guys have kept me pumped up and educated, even though I want to throw an egg at Marty's van real bad. I just need to quit spending for a while, then I'll be good

hogjowl

Idiot™
IMG_0212.JPG

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I never attend the local events anymore because all of the local idiots show up. Mikeyfest is no different. Nothing new but a bunch of fat carpet cleaners walking around taking over demos of equipment. Marty should know he's just a "Klown" invited to attract more people. Sad that his EGO has exploded since he bought his Cleanco. : )

Mikey P

Administrator
I never attend the local events anymore because all of the local idiots show up. Mikeyfest is no different. Nothing new but a bunch of fat carpet cleaners walking around taking over demos of equipment. Marty should know he's just a "Klown" invited to attract more people. Sad that his EGO has exploded since he bought his Cleanco. : )

I had six people back out once they heard he was coming.

All full time tip bloomers so good riddance.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
F

FB7777

Follow Marty's presentation with a Werner vacuuming demonstration and a Brevik Nordic 1 conversation and everyone will blow their brains out before lunch

Reactions: Nomad74 and Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom