Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
How can Cintas work that cheap?

I'm not doubting you.

I just don't get it. :?:

HARPER said:
PS They took a restuarant account from us 6 mths ago..."7 year previous client"

We were $400.00 a month....They bid a 1000k sq ft @ $100.00... :shock: :shock: :shock:

!

Bob Foster

Probably they look at the total value of the regional account that includes all the other products and services that Cintas provides to that account such as cleaning supplies, linen, uniforms, walk off matts etc.

For some of the accounts that they have not exploited opportunities with their other products and services they would look at the opportunity with in that account to achieve a good net with in a certain time period by adding other Cintas services. My guess is that if after a period of a year that account does not show a net overall profit on the services Cintas provides them they would fire their carpet cleaning customer by raising their prices.

If it came to the account being abandoned by Cintas they likely would use the the sales strategy that it would be in their interests of their questionably viable customer to buy other services from Cintas in order to keep their carpet and tile cleaning standard high and overall all costs down simply by buying more services from Cintas.

IMO they will only offer CC services a few more years and then drop the service.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
George III said:
How can Cintas work that cheap?

I'm not doubting you.

I just don't get it. :?:

HARPER said:
PS They took a restaurant account from us 6 months ago..."7 year previous client"

We were $400.00 a month....They bid a 1000k sq ft @ $100.00... :shock: :shock: :shock:

!

George,

I this situation....They quote the carpet as a LOSS-LEADER item... :roll:

They were sold a package for cleaning Grill Vents,Uniform Rental, Grease Trap service,Linens,
Kitchen floor cleaning,Outside patio cleaning,Floor Matt rental..ect...ect..PACKAGE DEAL...!

Owner is very unhappy & prices went-up... :shock:

They have a VERY elaborate contract... :idea:
The LEGAL FEES to get out of the contract & PENALTY for early cancellation are SEVERE... :!:

Early cancellation of Uniform contract requires INFLATED RATE purchase of ALL uniforms. :x

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
In my opinion, the carpet cleaning side of cintas' business is basically a marketing expense.

Instead of spending money in all other venues to bring in new business, they simply spend some of their marketing money on the carpet cleaning trucks and techs etc and from there everything what Bob and Joe said will go on.
They could almost get in the door offering even cheaper prices on carpet cleaning and it will be just a bit of a loss item and still raise their profits by getting all that additional business.

Rich get richer.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I think they ran me and the janitorial company out of ITT Schools. I've seen their van there on a daily basis.

I'll just wait 'em out. I've been cleaning that branch for over 20 years.

randy

Name
Randy
Prediction:Cintas will be out of the carpet cleaning business within 3-5 years.

Remember when Marriott was going to own the commercial carpet cleaning market in all big cities ?

They lasted 18 months.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They have a VERY elaborate contract...
The LEGAL FEES to get out of the contract & PENALTY for early cancellation are SEVERE...

Early cancellation of Uniform contract requires INFLATED RATE purchase of ALL uniforms.
:x

Stay away from these people, we had them for uniform rental for several years. Not only was there rental service lacking but the way they there run their business is despicable.

Contract traps, 2-weeks prior to contact termination you must notify them in writing or it automatically renews. You cancel early and you still must pay for services.

Even after giving the proper notification they still fought to continue service. The route driver refused to take back the their uniforms, so I tossed them into the truck for him. Talk about a melt down that fooker had a fit, threatened to call the police for me entering the truck. I told him to use our phones, what' s going to say I trespassed giving him back his property? What an A hole!

His boss was no better he went around and round with big "D", finally big D told him you want to continue this, two can play this game. I'll personally follow your driver to each of your clients and explain to them how you're treated us and what they expect from you guys.

They finally gave up........who knew washing men's dirty clothes was so coveted. :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Marty said:
I find it to be very fitting the see someone taking advantage of attractive women to screw Harper.

She doesn't hold her "RuFFie's"....very well.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

253440_228274533851353_100000064258349_1010671_5193458_n4.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom