The Judson "Name This Truckmount Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are introducing our new truckmount and we are having a problem coming up with a name. As you may know, most of our truckmounts are named after explosives. We have the TNT, the Nitro, the Lazer, and the Reactor. The winner of the contest will receive $250 of Judson Labratory products.

I will give you some specifications on this truckmount to give you some ideas.

PictureorVideo242vvv.jpg

* The unit will consist of an all-stainless steel construction. The stainless is thick 11 guage 304.

* The recovery tank capacity is 150 gallons.

* The presssure pump is a CAT 3CP pumping cold water only.

* The blower is a Tri-Lobe Sutorbuilt double-splash lubrication 550 CFM in 16 inches of Mercury.

PictureorVideo248.jpg

* The engine is a 30 HP air-cooled Kohler.

PictureorVideo243-1.jpg

* The heating system is a Little Giant #4 high-pressure LP heater.

* Maximum operating pressure for tile floor cleaning is 1300 psi and tempurature maintaining 220 degrees.

PictureorVideo245.jpg

This unit will maintain 240 degrees on a Greenie 10 flow wand or it will maintain 240 degrees on two standard flow wands. This unit is fully capapble of running two wands if needed.

It has the legendary TNT layout design, uses the most common local available parts. All the components are easily accessable. Once the unit is mounted in the side door of a van the pressure pump is located between the driver and passenger seat. Also the blower and engine maintenance can be performed from this position.

The price of this unit is $16,995 and includes the base unit, #4 high pressure Little Giant Heater, 100 feet of vacuum hose and pressure hose and one 12 inch standard flow wand.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT ME ON A SMALL ENGINE EXCHANGER AND WE GOTS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(no offense, but you that clean in the south, dont get what its like to start your water at 38 degrees :shock: :shock: ..the little giants or what ever dont like it)

give me a small exchanger off the engine, and let me kick that water up to about 80 or so...then we are rocking..if it gets hotter, that will work better for small jobs and/or uph cleaning...

hummm now for a name

CleanEvo

Judson Flare
Judson Vapor
Judson BLEVE - BLEVE (pronounced /?bl?vi/ BLEV-ee), is an acronym for "boiling liquid expanding vapor explosion".

Nice looking machine.

Name
Nate W.
Bouncing Betty
Destroyer
Armageddon
One Bad Mutha
Dynamite
Atom
Torpedo

Aside from the names, that's a bad a$$ TM Les. Looks like a winner for me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Judsons War Machine
Judson Warpath Declaring war on Dirt

ACD

The Judson MOAB

The Basics
MOAB Deployment
You can view a video of the MOAB deployment as a Real Player media file. Here are some still images from the video:

Photo courtesy U.S. DOD
Here are the basic facts about the MOAB:

* It is currently the largest conventional bomb (as opposed to a nuclear bomb) in the U.S. arsenal.
* The bomb weighs 21,000 pounds (9,525 kg).
* The bomb is 30 feet long and 40.5 inches in diameter.
* It is satellite-guided, making it a very large "smart bomb."
* It bursts about 6 feet (1.8 meters) above the ground.

The idea behind an "air burst" weapon, as opposed to a weapon that explodes on impact with the ground, is to increase its destructive range. A bomb that penetrates the ground and then bursts tends to send all of its energy either down into the ground or straight up into the air. An air burst weapon sends a great deal of its energy out to the side.

The MOAB will replace the BLU-82, also known as the Daisy Cutter, a 15,000-pound (6,800-kg) air-burst bomb developed during the Vietnam war. The Air Force could drop a Daisy Cutter to create an instant helicopter landing site. The explosive force would clear out trees in a 500-foot-diameter (152-meter) circle.

The MOAB is not the largest bomb ever created. In the 1950s the United States manufactured the T-12, a 43,600-pound (19,800-kg) bomb that could be dropped from the B-36.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom