The Judson "Name This Truckmount Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Homan

Les, Where are you? What is your feedback? Will we have a chance to vote on some of these?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
HOW ABOUT THE ***** JG-50*****

****************JUDSON GROUP 50 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION****************

G

the judson -Hexanite
the judson -conitrate
the judson-projectile
the judson-cannon
the judson-black powder
the judson-Explosive
the judson-Pyrotechnic
the judson-explosive star

Fred Homan said:
Les, Where are you? What is your feedback? Will we have a chance to vote on some of these?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I never would have thought of all these names. As far as whcih one to pick out, I'm not sure how we need to do it. Maybe we can do a vote or let my Dad, Judson Jones decide.

Thanks for the interest in the unit. I was at the doctor getting a CT cat scan on my heart today, so I was gone most of the day. Joyce received quite a few phone calls inquiring about the new unit.

One of the questions today was what blower are we using. This is a Sutorbuilt 408. I will look at comparison specs tomorrow, but I'm thinking it's comparable to a 56 blower. I know that people are thinking they need a 59 blower, but what determines length of hoses is not airflow, it is lift. All blowers relieve at 15 - 16" of mercury. This unit produces 550 CFM. That is more air than can physically go through two twelve inch wands. One way I can prove this is we can actually have the two wands cleaning carpet at 200 feet of hose each and walk back to the truck to see that the relief valve will be relieving unusable air.

Judson is fully capable of building any truckmount with any size blower or engine available. If we do not produce it, there is a reason. We are not going to produce a unit that has bigger engines requiring three to four times the purchase price and three to four times the fuel consumption and a blower that costs 3 - 4 times more, knowing that it is going be bypassing over 50% of the air it is producing. We are not going to sell you wasted performance as a sales gimmick, but if someone feels that they must have a 59 blower or whatever, we can custom produce whatever you want.

One thing about this new unit; it is built to the legendary TNT design. Thus it has no electrical controls; it is fully mechanical. We feel that the use of the #4 Little Giant heater is the best way to produce a high-performance, high-volume heating unit with the most reliability. We have Little Giant heaters in use that are over 25 years old. They have proven themselves to be extremely reliable.

Judson does not offer a kerosene-fired heating system for the units. A kerosene-fired system is just not as reliable as a propane system and does not burn as clean, but if I were going to purchase a kerosene-fired system, I thought the Master Blend El Diablo was a nice unit.

Name
I'm Rick James
The Proton by Judson

Judson Fusion

The Neutron by Judson

The Quantum by Judson

The Ion by Judson

Judson Spectrum

Judson Oscillator

W

War Monger

Super Nova
MOAT - Mother of All Truckmounts
Shock & Awe
YAWEH
Goliath
XXL
Photon
Gama Ray
Behemoth
Tempest
ARK
Tsunami

W

War Monger

TNT Magnum
Judson Magnum
TNT XL
TNT Super Duty

Thunder Chief
Thunder Bolt

W

War Monger

The Judson Pit Bull

The Intimidator

Steam Roller

the "Les Almighty" :lol:

the Judson Cash Cow

Work Horse

Air Force One

Battle Tank

Commander

Name
I'm Rick James
Judson Obama

The Waffel by Judson

Judson Go Green

Judson Walrus

The P by Judson

A retarded monkey can work on by Judson

The Dude by Judson

IvonaPee by Judson

Whatever you pick, having a cool name helps sell the product.

Jim Nelson

Name
Jim nelson
BANG. THE BANG . BIG BANG . MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. MAGA BANG. BANG ME. DIRT BANGER. CARPET BANGER. BANGER. THE BIG BANG. BANG BANG.

CleanEvo

Judson Typhoon
Judson Strike
Judson Mirage
Judson Thunderbolt
Judson Thunder
Judson VooDoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom