The Judson "Name This Truckmount Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

War Monger

Josh said:
Judson Fire Breathing Sea Monster?

hmmmm

Fire-breathing sea monster describes Leviathan in a popular sense. Fire breathing = HOT....Sea = Water. This is one big, bad monster of a creature. Look it up.

Just curious...do you know where to find it, Josh?

Spurling said:
wheres the water box

Paul, there are several different configurations of installations we do with our truckmounts. The first and most important thing to us is making the system as simple and reliable as possible. On a standard truckmount, we have a water box that you connect a garden hose to.

This box maintains a constant half-full water level with a float valve. If someone wants a large supply tank, like 100 - 150 gallons, there are two different ways we can configure this installation. One is to install the 100 gal. supply tank use the new Sureflo rheostat controlled transfer pump, supplying water to the existing water box on the unit.

The second way of installation is to remove the water box off the unit, connect the supply hose to the pump and bypass hose directly to the large supply tank, basically turning the entire 100 gal. supply tank into the water box. This is a more reliable way of installation because it does not require a transfer pump.

Thanks for the question. I will post of photo of a unit we installed using this configuration.

PictureorVideo010.jpg

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Greenie said:
Do any of you guys actually read the previous names...lol Some are on their third mention.

The HX Reactor started a different offshoot for Judson, this is a propane burner like the TNT and Nitro, it should have a name inline with it's brethren, explosive performance and high heat is teh name of game, so focus your creative minds and scoop that $250 prize for yourself.
I rest my case-LIGHTNING BOLT

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Transformer

Capacitor

Ignitor is pretty good ...someone said that

I still like Polaris

Hot Shot

Emmer Effer

Sanoma Beach

nampalm...did someone say that one?

Yo Mama

Patriot

There are some good ones in this thread

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The TNT Equalizer

Gee Les, I had to look close at that picture, thought it was my truck. Except for the LG mounted in the middle in mine, that looks almost identical. Works like a hot damn!!
Bob's got a sweet water tank, its vertical, takes up half the floorspace.

Mikey P

Administrator
Alright enough already.

Each member of the Judson clan is going to pick a fave from your submissions and then we'll all get to vote on it.

And if any of you pick anything but the Judson Lunchpail I'm gonna puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom