The Times Are A-Changin'

rick imby

Name
Rick
Leasing is for poor people

Most vehicles over $50k are not sold, they are leased by "wealthy people". Really it is just renting... I agree most of the time it isn't a good deal. The Butler lease deal is interesting because the leasing company is pretty certain there will still be significant value left when the lease is over and they get the van back.

rick imby

Name
Rick
But an old man thinking of retiring in 3 or 6 years or 9 years or someone that is doing well and doesn't want hassles with machine repairs... Fred you ready to retire yet?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Damn Fred...such an interesting thread......I was putting a like after yor last post......I think I may has nuked it....sorry!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Marketing wants to talk the new product up, building anticipation for the (supposed) iminent release, engineering doesn't want to release it until it's actually ready for prime time. The age old corporate tug o' war. I hope engineering wins....

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The age old corporate tug o' war. I hope engineering wins....
I really hope they get it right this time. Better than the current CDS should be the standard...not just as good as... Better Vacuum, pressure and heat... better warranty as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom