Tom, need Devastator Wands

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Customers call out distributors here all the time. This is nothing

were you around for the Judd vs PokeChop drama?

a mountain out of mole hill if there ever was
Spurred on by a veegatairian that was in the throws of a love affair with a certain individual who's reason, logic and thinking was dubious at best

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
were you around for the Judd vs PokeChop drama?

a mountain out of mole hill if there ever was
Spurred on by a veegatairian that was in the throws of a love affair with a certain individual who's reason, logic and thinking was dubious at best

..L.T.A.
That must of been good. Les doesn’t back down.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
For the record I bought my Devastator through Cobb!

Larry just wants to know if he should start issuing refunds.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
After repeated attempts to call & email .....but a response is good business.

Those who live in glass Houses....

Minus the email on my part, the fiasco we just went through to get sealer was insane. I had seen similar complaints and warnings from others and should have known. It was our first order with Cobbs. I actually hope the product doesn’t live up to the hype so we don’t want to reorder and have this as standard practice.

We were promised delivery by a certain date for a specific job that came and went. It never shipped and they couldn’t find any record or tracking number. I was lost in phone hold loop and from hell multiple times and was disconnected waiting for some one to look in to it and give me status.

Then after calling back again, was promised a call back and email with tracking numbers that never materialized. No one could even tell me if it shipped, But the order had been placed (they could see that from a week ago) and “should have been” but she just didn’t know what the shipping department had done and need the tracking number from them. She had no access to that side of things but was fairly certain it still had not shipped since she could not see in system.

Had not shipped a week after the order was placed!!!! What??!?!?

With a promise of “I will get back to you today with tracking number”. Never a call back or email.

I meant to post about it here. Got busy and forgot. But Larry’s post about customer service and follow up reminded me I needed to Air this out.

It did eventually arrive.

Funny how when the tables are turned....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Issuing refunds for what?
He says he has devastor wands available on his website.

If he can’t get them I would guess if they paid for them he would have to refund they’re money and tell them to buy direct.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I’ve always got what I ordered! Thanks Larry.

I would prefer a free shipping option on the website.

I feel there’s to much culture in a phone call.

But I would like some Texas BBQ !

Mikey P

Administrator
Those who live in glass Houses....

Minus the email on my part, the fiasco we just went through to get sealer was insane. I had seen similar complaints and warnings from others and should have known. It was our first order with Cobbs. I actually hope the product doesn’t live up to the hype so we don’t want to reorder and have this as standard practice.

We were promised delivery by a certain date for a specific job that came and went. It never shipped and they couldn’t find any record or tracking number. I was lost in phone hold loop and from hell multiple times and was disconnected waiting for some one to look in to it and give me status.

Then after calling back again, was promised a call back and email with tracking numbers that never materialized. No one could even tell me if it shipped, But the order had been placed (they could see that from a week ago) and “should have been” but she just didn’t know what the shipping department had done and need the tracking number from them. She had no access to that side of things but was fairly certain it still had not shipped since she could not see in system.

Had not shipped a week after the order was placed!!!! What??!?!?

With a promise of “I will get back to you today with tracking number”. Never a call back or email.

I meant to post about it here. Got busy and forgot. But Larry’s post about customer service and follow up reminded me I needed to Air this out.

It did eventually arrive.

Funny how when the tables are turned....

Marty you got any anything?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Did anybody find it slightly humorous or the least bit ironic at Tom is pulling a Cobb here

???? So your saying we shouldn’t deal with cobb?? He goes awol with are dicks in our hands????

Not to be douchy but he does pay to advertise here????

And repeatedly gets raped except for his $35 a gallon sealer cheap asses love.

Last I checked that stuff from other suppliers cost $99 a galllon

IE Stone pro.

Meg bought a gallon for $35 and bitched they didn’t drop shop it to her immediately!

All the while my four screws on my Devastator keep loosening up and causing a wobble in the head.

I keep tightening it up but the
Locktite didn’t help.

At this point I wouldn’t buy another one!

Mikey P

Administrator
Not saying that at all Sam

Cobb has been dropping virtual bombs since 2000 on the boards.

His ability to dodge the blast is legendary.

Pulling a Cobb is a euphemism for not answering a inconvenient questing.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I really don't have a dog in this fight
I just like to stir the koolaid with a dirty stick ever'now n'then

But lemmie tell you something, Kiddies
after 25 years of being a BDCC, if you don't have a local disty that's worth $upporting, no one is better than Pembeton's
I'll give honorable mention to JonDon and Olson too ..I've got nothing but exemplary service the few times I've ordered from them

..L.T.A.

steve_64

???? So your saying we shouldn’t deal with cobb?? He goes awol with are dicks in our hands????

Not to be douchy but he does pay to advertise here????

And repeatedly gets raped except for his $35 a gallon sealer cheap asses love.

Last I checked that stuff from other suppliers cost $99 a galllon

IE Stone pro.

Meg bought a gallon for $35 and bitched they didn’t drop shop it to her immediately!

All the while my four screws on my Devastator keep loosening up and causing a wobble in the head.

I keep tightening it up but the
Locktite didn’t help.

At this point I wouldn’t buy another one!
Set screws wear out. Try some new ones and it should help a lot.

Reactions: SamIam

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB

Actually, it wasn’t a gallon. It was much more. We planned to transition to using this on tile and grout and other hard surfaces from now on after our experience with it at MF. We had to cycle through the stuff we had left before transitioning to this.

Regardless of how much we purchased, the commitment was made for it to be to us by a certain date. When it didn’t arrive on that date, I called and was told it still hadn’t left the shipping department, A week after placing the order! It was not delayed due to weather or shipping issues. It just never got processed. The order was placed on a Wednesday. We were told it would ship out Thursday and arrive by the following Wednesday.

When I inquired about this after it never showed and I wanted a tracking number to see where it was, I was told they didn’t send it in Thursday, and were closed on Friday for inventory and that no orders went out Friday. Yet, it still hadn’t gone out by the following Wednesday when it was due to arrive.

I was told I’d get a follow up call and email with tracking info once she tracked it down in shipping and it was sent. That never happened either.

It was a massive job of tile and concrete and we really wanted to use the product on it. We scheduled the job based on the promise of delivery by the date. We still had our other product and used it instead.

steve_64

I hate that meg. It's happened to me from others. I learned not to schedule till I had the products available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom