Totality

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
These types of events are a good chance to reflect on your time on earth, where you've been, and where you are yet to go.

The next time this will happen in 2024. I am thinking today about what I'm doing with my life now, what I might be doing with my life then, assuming I'll even be here in 6 years.

In a few short days those who knew and loved Ken Snow will experience the anniversary of his passing. That such a truly good human being was lost so quickly, when he should be here to witness this eclipse, and the next, fills me with sorrow.

Better than the eclipse will be its ending, and the symbol it can be for new beginnings.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
91% of totality here.

I wanted to drive a couple hours north to be in the 100% area. But roads are already jammed, I hear reports of cars running out of gas in the traffic jams, etc. Don't want to put up with that. Should have planned ahead better.

I do have my certified glasses. Guess I'll settle for 91% and start planning for 2024.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I had to disassemble my welding helmet to remove and clean the lens.

It was good after that with about 20 employees & customers

getting a good view of 80% occlusion.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Well worth the trip. Amazing Total Eclipse...

The suns rays shooting around the edges of the moon.. Wow---Even though it happens in most spots on earth every 400 years I believe very few people get to see the whole shebang. Don't miss the next one....

Reactions: J Scott W
Name
BradFenstermaker
Definitely worth a day off and a little traffic in the drive.
Totality was amazing to see with my own eyes. No pics I have seen on the puter come close.

Watched at a college with science and astronomy club present. They Let everyone nearby look through the filtered
Fun family day four shore.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I ended up parking next to a family that the Dad was really into Eclipse Trivia. He had a white board out so we could see the light waves right before the total eclipse. The solar corona is an unbelievable sight. So few humans in the history of Man have ever seen the corona I had to see it myself...

Yall watch whatever you want on TV or just go on feeding the pigs---real life rocks...

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom