Vortex vs Trinity

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Paul and Tina are really great people, i've had the pleasure of helping them on a few minor issues with their Vortex.

They are actually going to sell their 7000 H.A.T and be O.P only I believe.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Richard, that was my question, you beat me to it! Blue Footed?

FredC

Village Idiot
Richard, that was my question, you beat me to it! Blue Footed?

lol...I doubt it would happen really...but the possibility of localized argyria caused by the prespray prompted my comment

google collodial silver effects

FredC

Village Idiot
Also inhaling...will Paul and Tina be blue in a few years?

but I was talking localized because the silver is not being removed from the carpet.....topical silver preparations will do the same thing just localized

FredC

Village Idiot
I mean it stays there with the dirt.....thought it was pretty self explanatory......

Reactions: Connor

John G

Hey Fred, let me whisper in your ear and tell ya OP removes the soil. HELLO?
It removes it better than HWE otherwise he wouldn't have changed, that should be self explanatory.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Fred you must protect this boards agenda and shelter the members here from all information and advancements in the cc industry that does not pertain to hwe. You to Richard. :hopeless: Keep up the good work.

FredC

Village Idiot
Hey Fred, let me whisper in your ear and tell ya OP removes the soil. HELLO?
It removes it better than HWE otherwise he wouldn't have changed, that should be self explanatory.

So if I filter the dirt removed by HWE...and then by pads...I'm going to get MORE dirt from the pads? Come the fook on......

FredC

Village Idiot
Fred you must protect this boards agenda and shelter the members here from all information and advancements in the cc industry that does not pertain to hwe. You to Richard. :hopeless: Keep up the good work.

What agenda? I have nothing against OP. It has it place.......

Everyone should own a truckmount AND an OP machine

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
HA haaa advancement! That's rich coming from a man using fossilized carpet cleaning equipment

"Van shredder".....cutting edge stuff Mardie!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't be such a Tard.... Mard!

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I have a 175 and release it DS on my truck. But with that said, after watching 100 gallons of pure black waist water coming out of my waist tank. There's no way a hand full of op pads can hold that much soil. Not possible period end of story.

Reactions: Steamin McFadden

John G

OMG, a 175 and pads.... that is NOT a Trinity by any stretch Mike.....

Fred you need to LEARN this stuff before you post, even Trinity and OP are not in the same field.... fact!
Yes more comes out with pads, no always as fast, but MORE will come out with them then HWE.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
glad you have an open mind about it Mike :p

waste*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom