Vortex vs Trinity

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ezzackly...he can sell here but not in a backdoors way. He can buy a banner and pay mikey the same as all other manufacturers...

I am glad to see that you are looking out for Mikeys interest that is if it is any of your business .

FredC

Village Idiot
The thread isn't hidden...but it can be.........

If you were a participating member other than dropping by to shill your shit.......................maybe it would be a little more accepted

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
The thread isn't hidden...but it can be.........

If you were a participating member other than dropping by to shill your shit.......................maybe it would be a little more accepted

Did not see any shilling going on. It was the board members that raised all topics and asked all questions only to be answered by John. I personally found this thread to be very enlightening and educational. Thank you MB:smile:

FredC

Village Idiot
:icon_rolleyes:

but anyway...John...do you really want to talk about me hiding threads given your request to have the one questioning your customer service deleted?

John G

Fred are you always an ass or do your work hard at it?
You can talk about anything that turns you on Fred, but don't bother thinking you have something over on anyone.
I comply with what people asked for and you get snooty about it being a sales pitch, unless it is HWE you don't want to learn anything new?
I thought this forum was FOR the industry.

Mikey P

Administrator
oh good lord John..

Did you start this thread to promote your machine or not?

This board has zero HWE agenda.

We have Ricky here as a contributing author, member and paid advertiser to back up that statement. We have Jeremy and his Encap Store too. Jon Don, Interlink, Olson and many more all sell VLM equipment and solutions.
Do I need to have a specific VLM room here to not be labeled as aHWE only forum?
Should I have a room for portable users and red truck mount users and blue truckmount users too?

You sound like hypersensitive "person of color" who thinks every thing that does not go his way is automatically racist.

I myself use VLM methods as do most of the active members
The only people who have a beef with this board are guys like Mardi (who still posts here non stop) and the likes of you who only offer one method and try and convince people that it's all you need.

A real professional has an arsenal, are you going to argue that?

Reactions: tmdry

John G

Maybe the idea of having to have an arsenal is bs, maybe that is not the way for cleaners to make great money, or at least not the only way.
i dont' see anyone doing any kind of testing to prove what they are doing, but a LOT of opinions by guys who have bought into the party line.
I started the thread because the guy had a great way to informing his customers about doing things a new way, NO NOT THE ONLY WAY, but a new way.
There is no virtue in spending money for the sake of impressing other cleaners, most are in the business to feed their families and make money.

Mikey P

Administrator
Really John?

So in your sales pitch to a new cleaner you can tell them with a straight face (and in front of God) that they will never see the need to extract a carpet?

You tell them that with your special colloidal silver and triple action, baby jesus endorsed super scrubber that all cat, dog and granny urine will be magically absorbed into the 1/4 inch thick cotton pad (that won't even stay on the machine so a synthetic Tuway or even less absorbent Microfiber will be substituted)??

Do you atleast sell them a drill and a driver to hack out upholstery and steps?

Your whole approach of cleaning carpet with as little equipment as possible is ludicrous, deceitful and downright disgusting.

Lint Basket

Name
Scott Mckay
Lets see some protocols. How many times was that area gone over with OP, using which type of pad. How was HWE approached, best flushing would be with a powerhead. How's, Rotovac, RX, Trex, were any of them used? If not at least a wand with high flow jets? How many HWE passes?

Where in the home were the tests taken at?

Great points also What chemicals were used in the extraction. Those same green Chemicals hot water extract and airpath speed dry then swab test that.

Green is cool and all but glided extraction vs. pad cleaning which system is harder on the life of carpet. Grinding dirt with a pad (op or spin)has an abrasive action especially concerning nylon.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ok I will bite, I have to ask john, WTF?? you come on here with a shill post that in a sense puts down another method of cleaning. this isn't that wise for a couple reasons, I don't think its polite to come here and pimp your stuff like that, rather why not let people ask about it THEN you reply to it as a contributor to the board, thus providing info to those interested. The second how is it cool to put down another method of cleaning. rather why not focus your efforts on why your method and equipment works so well at the same time not putting down another.

oh and third, WHY DON'T YOU FIX THE LEGAL ISSUES THAT YOU HAVE WITH ANOTHER MEMBER OF THIS BOARD??? especially before shilling and pimping your stuff. there I said it. its really the elephant in the room that I think mikey in the spirit of fairness and openness will not say. you freaking hosed another member when he trusted you enough to buy a machine, as far as I am concerned make it right and quit shilling your shit.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
I am sure the trinity is a great machine for sure. I love my op/vlm machines as i previously was strictly vlm only for over 3 years...

just keep in mind this " test " with the vortex is the same guy that couldn't get a restaurant looking clean (with a vortex)

.... THAT right there says ALL we need to know

I think Mike said it right when he said too much truck for the owner. Regardless of years of experience

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A new way he said??? I had a guy don't remember who or the name of his machine.

early 90's maybe late 80's but it was a square base and it shook rattled and rolled basically it shook and the guy spray some chemicals and put terry towels under it.

anybody remember that machine and the guy selling it???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Name
Lee Stockwell

early 90's maybe late 80's but it was a square base and it shook rattled and rolled basically it shook and the guy spray some chemicals and put terry towels under it.

"Squar-buff" was one from the late 1970's

Willy P

Name
Willy P

http://www.argoco.com/

Reactions: SamIam

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I will admit that I have ran into situations on cgd where the cimex left a better appearance after cleaning than hwe but to claim that op will beat a tm in soil extraction is ludacris. Especialy a tm roto combo on the nasties, there has been times when I have had to clean the sand , hair, and grit from my inline filter nearly 3 times on one job. Again I am really a believer on certain jobs that vlm can make it look nicer but I am not seing it possible how op can win when it comes to soil extraction

John G

Well wasn't that fun?LOL

Steve G, you are full of shit bud, plain and simple, I didn't and haven't hosed anyone, PERIOD.
I will ask you the same question I asked him, when the court settles, if it settles in my favor will you apologize for being full of it?

Again, why don't you big spenders spend enough to TEST for yourself what you are doing instead of making a lot of noise with OPINIONS< LOL>

I understand why, you probably do too, but the noise continues with 0 Proof...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I by no means am a big spender but if I was I wouldn't want a bent handle machine that cost 4000 dollars from a garage manufacturer that won't stand behind his product or even step in with some good ole customer service and fix the issue.

4000 grand for a buffer! Seriously? $4000

I won't be buying your crooked machines because I am toooooo cheap!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
lets keep in mind that if the carpet is properly vacuumed first, the majority of ATP containing particulate has been removed. What remains is stuck on the fibres. Now, how deep does that stuck-on soil go on the fibres? A good portion of that remaining soil could be removed with a bonnet/OP method. It then depends on how often those pads are flipped/changed.
I wonder how the HWE extraction and the OP methods used for the test were actually performed. Was there a bias? ie was the HWE done quicker and the OP done more thoroughly than would normally be done in actual use? Hard to believe that if the HWE was done properly that the ATP measured was only 75%. Leads me to believe someone wasn't wanding with any real intent on cleaning.

Lonny

Supportive Member
Anyone else get the feeling that the ATP testing is perhaps looking at a piece of the cleaning puzzle rather than the whole. I can certainly see less biological activity just after spraying a surface with a solution such as colloidal silver, or any number of other anti microbial solutions.
I have to side with HWE for a total removal of contaminants, living (post-humous) and inert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom