Welcome $1KaDay!

Kipp

Name
kip
randy said:
Call the number, too funny LOL
Nice work Fred.
Where do these fantasy carpet cleaning wizKIDS come from.

Yes call the number douchebag tell us who answers... Insert foot in mouth

FredC

Village Idiot
man ...that is cool they left the domain in your name....especially cause they bought it for the website

Kipp

Name
kip
You guys found me out your right I am a dick broke carpet cleaner with a rusty tm and beat van making $1k a month if I am lucky

Sorry I tried to lie to you guys... Man you guys are good you pegged me quick

randy

Name
Randy
Why all the lies about the bankrupt RV dealer. You were never the GM, Dundee Kelbel was for over 15 years. Very easy to find an email on him as he went to work for the firm that purchased the real estate in Beavdry's bankruptcy. My guess is he won't even know who you are.

Kid , When you come on here and disrespect this board by insulting the intelligence of everyone on here with such bullshit stories, you will be checked out. I have an email on Thomas Sylvester also, the CEO of the bankrupt RV dealer that paid you more than the CEO. I bet he doesn't have a clue who you are either.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Don't let these guys bother you.

I think some one jumped Randy's ass while back.

So, instead of learning from the experience.

He has decided to become a "fertilizer" spreader too.

If they don't want to be open and possibly learn something.

It's their loss.

Sometimes the biggest obstacle holding a person back is located between their ears.

Dave Yoakum

randy

Name
Randy
FredC said:
man ...that is cool they left the domain in your name....especially cause they bought it for the website

Yeah and the answering service answers in the name of his business, AND THEY STILL HAVE HIS PICTURE UP.

All hail the carpet cleaning WIZ-kid

F

FB7777

Royal Man said:

It's their loss.

Sometimes the biggest obstacle holding a person back is located between their ears.

Dave Yoakum
Oh look who's speaking up... the other broke dick rusty van 1K / month douschebag

randy

Name
Randy
Royal Man said:

It's their loss.

Dave Yoakum

Dave, every once in a while you prove just how stupid you are. If you believe anything this clown says, you are dumber than previously established.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
randy said:
Dave, every once in a while you prove just how stupid you are. If you believe anything this clown says, you are dumber than previously established.

I don't give a shit if everything is all legit or holds up to this crucifiction.

Any sales tip are appreciated.

I was wondering about the on-line scheduler and some of the business apps.

Most of the guys here think they are janitors and they freak out if they have to sell anything.

They may want to learn that selling is neccesary for this and most all businesses.

If the info is not for them. They can ignore it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Royal Man said:
I don't give a shit if everything is all legit or holds up to this crucifiction.

Any sales tip are appreciated.

Dave, being a BD myself, I understand some of that logic
example, If I told you smoking was bad for your health while I was puffing on a Lucky Strike,
it wouldn't make it any less true

BUT...., if i told you HOW I quit, while puffing on a Lucky Strike...it's a whole 'nother thing

Naw mean??

I donno if Capt'n Fantastic is real or not .
This has become an interesting thread though !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

Kipp

Name
kip
FredC said:
Royal Man said:
I was wondering about the on-line scheduler and some of the business apps.

well then...just look on the site and see how it works

http://www.aboveandbeyondazservices.com
http://gogreencarpetandtilecleaning.com/
http://eastvalleycarpetcleaning.com/

They don't use it

It was appointment-plus.com

You guys are sure animate about making your point... Maybe if you channeled all that energy into growing your business you wouldn't be sitting in your underwear right now scratching your old sagging balls trying to shoot down some guy you don't even know

FredC

Village Idiot
adamant

so they let you keep the domain name?
don't see any links to online estimates on the wayback....maybe it wasn't archived until after it was purchased?

and who is "they" ....when I do a search for the LLC they are using it is you
http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgi.../names-detail.p?name-id=L14905670&type=L.L.C.

how they get away with you not being on each and every job?

what really happened to you during 2010-11?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
His content is usually spot on with sales/marketing topics. I learned long ago to ignore the other stuff.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Shane Deubell said:
His content is usually spot on with sales/marketing topics. I learned long ago to ignore the other stuff.

X2

Can't wait for the request for him to turn his head and cough.

This is an anal exam, right?

Reactions: Torrey Express

Kipp

Name
kip
FredC said:
adamant

so they let you keep the domain name?
don't see any links to online estimates on the wayback....maybe it wasn't archived until after it was purchased?

and who is "they" ....when I do a search for the LLC they are using it is you
http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgi.../names-detail.p?name-id=L14905670&type=L.L.C.

how they get away with you not being on each and every job?

what really happened to you during 2010-11?

No I do not own any of the domains...they purchased the name not the LLC ... To reduce liability ... I am sorry my fairy tale offends you.

Man why do you care so much? I'm okay with being a big poser that just makes up lies on carpet cleaning forums.

Go stick you head in the sand and just ignore me obviously there is nothing I can contribute to you.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't really care....just a bit curious.

I'm assume you rolled over into CLEAN SLATE TILE & GROUT CARE LLC and just left the carpet cleaning on the back burner?
Why did you change the name from arizona ethical?

and they just bought the name to limit liability...then display the LLC?
You are the contact on all the domains...........

I'm figuring the truth is stranger than fiction and you were actually off fighting the Taliban with the mercenary business you started in 06.............

Name
I'm Rick James
gregcole said:
This is an interesting thread. His job average was $195. doing about 4 jobs a day. Totally doable.

Not easy but doable. I do have a few questions if you don't mind.

1. Who answered your phones?
2. Did you design your own website
3. Did you do your own craiglist ads or hire a posting company?
4. What software did you use to track your customers?

What company did you get to buy your business (less than 2 years old)v in the middle of the worse economy our industry has seen in 100 years? Please enlighten us?

Did you receive more than the cost of your equipment? The real value in residential companies are the proven repeat customers.
I can't imagne you got much for it being that the average buying cycle of a cost sensitive residential customer is 18-24 months at best? Did you?

$195 job average is sooo doable, probably not on your price structure. Mine was $286.3333333333333 from three jobs today.

I do have a question if you don't mind?

I read your online reviews and majority say that your service is just like a bait and switch operation. Now I think you're better than that.. So my question is:

Are you going to change your price structure and your business so you don't come off as a bait and switch company to your customers.. your got a ton of reviews indicating that is how you come off?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Caduceus said:
$195 job average is sooo doable, probably not on your price structure. Mine was $286.3333333333333 from three jobs today.

I read your online reviews and majority say that your service is just like a bait and switch operation. Now I think you're better than that.. So my question is:

Are you going to change your price structure and your business so you don't come off as a bait and switch company to your customers.. your got a ton of reviews indicating that is how you come off?

Being called a bait and switch has nothing to do with price structure.

It has all to do with salesmanship.

With the right approach clients will pay several times the original amount and thank you for it as they sign the check.

Name
I'm Rick James
He beat Ben Surdi his first year.. ben claims he did $150,000 his first year. Of course he now does a million dollars per truck per year.. :roll:

MB is nothing like ***.. people here will go out of their way to call BS on something and expose it. There is actually a warning about this prior to signing up. Least there was.

Good luck 1KaMonth...

Name
I'm Rick James
Royal Man said:
Caduceus said:

Being called a bait and switch has nothing to do with price structure.

It has all to do with salesmanship.

With the right approach clients will pay several times the original amount and thank you for it as they sign the check.

1 1/2KaMonth.. I do agree people will pay upsell for a product. But when you tell them their carpet won't be clean unless they buy the "deluxe" package.. is screaming bait and switch.. this is what his customers are saying about his company. I never used his company so I rely on what many other customers are saying.

You okay with that approach?

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome to Mikey's Board
This forum is an Online Community, created for and run by carpet cleaners.

YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER AND CREATE A PROFILE to be able post and start threads as well as use the valuble search feature here. No other Carpet Cleaning bulletin board has as much to offer as Mikey's Board (Use the "Register" button below the Mikey's Board Vacuum logo up there in the left corner)

Any questions you may have about navigating Mikey's Board can be answered here: faq.php

To get the most out of Mikeys Board and fully enjoy your time here we suggest you become a Supportive Member. To do so you can to do one of three things

1.Fill out your profile accurately and in full so we know whom we are giving advice to.

2. Place at a minimum 25 real posts so in essence the same thing happens. We want to know who you are and how you fit into things here. No one likes a phony. All applicants will be investigated by Jimmy Ladwig to see if you’re on the up and up.

3. Pay $5.00 a month (see below for more details)

If at this point in time you would like to gain SM privileges, go into your User Control Panel and request to join the group.

If you enjoy this place and get something out of it other than entertainment and would like to show some gratitude, you can also donate or subscribe to the board.

Funds gathered go to keeping this place running, promotion, prizes and support of its members.

You can either "Subscribe" if you have a Pay Pal account or "Donate" buy using the buttons on the bottom left corner of the home page/ index screen.

If you'd like you can also send funds to the owner of this board @
Mike Pailliotet
2888 Estates Dr
Aptos, Ca 95003

The minimum amount accepted to become a Supportive Member is a whopping $5.00 a month. If you dont subscribe you'll need to pay for the year in full. $60 is the minimum amount.

Please re read the rules so we know we are on the same page.

Rules
The purpose of this carpet cleaning community bulletin board is, first and foremost, knowledge.
The insights, lessons and skills that can be learned from a ³Board² with no hidden agendas can and will be tremendous.

Please feel free to comment on any possible cleaning related subject you can think of. Open discussion and debate is encouraged. Don't be afraid to call a "spade a spade", but be aware that your peers may have a different opinion. Due to the independent nature of owner-operator Carpet Cleaners, conflicts and heated arguments will happen.

Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock.

Manufacturers and suppliers are welcome to participate as well. Be aware that your product and or services may not always be talked about in a positive manor.

Please treat fellow posters as you would treat them in person. Be honest, be yourself.

In order to participate you will need to fill out your profile completely and agree to let any and all posters know who you are.

Vulgarity and abusive or violent cussing will not be tolerated.

Opinions expressed are those of the poster and not necessarily endorsed by the owner/Administrator of the board.

A sense of humor is mandatory.

Let it be known that the posting of private Emails
Shall not be tolerated and will lead to dismissal from the group.

Keep in mind that it's up to all of us to contribute to make this place useful.

(Please note, if you are banned, you forfeit your subscription as a result of your failure to abide by our terms of service. By subscribing, you accept this - no refunds will be issued.)

Thank you!

Kipp

Name
kip
It is beyond me how you guys think those numbers are so unrealistic...seriously you can't go find 750-1200 a day? I'm in a 3.5 million metro area it's just not that hard to get the phone to ring.

Maybe not the clientele everyone is looking for but if I found ways to convert them into a profitable business plan wouldn't you want to hear about it, instead of just going on a witch hunt.

I did not bait and switch...I would absolutely honor any price offered. And even my basic cleaning included pretreatment and stain spotting.

I don't really even know what the fuk I am doing here... I guess I took mikes invite and went with it ... Anyway I am not going to argue about my sales volume or the sale of my business.

If this becomes your mission in life go for it. Clean choice does own it and you can just pick up the phone and call if it's that important to you

I hadn't been on this forum for awhile and forgot what a bunch of old crusty farts some of you are...so carry on old ladies gobble gobble

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Fred Boyle said:
[quote="Mikey P":1ka6qnlb]Connor?
Sounds more like Pete Seltzer[/quote:1ka6qnlb]

The posts are far to short and they keep a coherent train of thought to be Selzer.

Haven't you ever talked to him on the phone?

Don't worry about these guys.

The ones that moan the most are too stuck to learn anyway.

The chest beating they do is part of why they decided to become self employed.

If they were reserved they would of ended up in a Goverment job.(Likely janitorial )

There are many members that lay low (Maybe because of grilling like this)

That are eager to learn and grow.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh come on Kip.

You got to admit if the shoe were on the other feet you'd want to know who exactly is handing out advice like you do IF they never actually pulled it off.
It think Fred and Randy bring up some mysteries worth knowing about.

This crowd is rough for a reason ..the gurus of the industry have already picked their pockets too many times ..

Come clean on the RV deal and the sale of your biz and enjoy this crew that are more like YOU then the baby birds found on other forums

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom