What's in a name?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I really really sincerely try to never give a price on the phone.

Sometimes I'm busy and sometimes I'm not on my game. If I don't direct the conversation with careful questions I end up getting forced into giving a price, or making it obvious that I don't want to give a price.

I try to gently direct them into booking an in home consultation or inspection or whatever fancy word we're calling it these days.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I wish I would have called mine,The Carpet Cleaner. That's how I return calls so people know who is calling right away. If one spouse tells the other to call the carpet cleaner and they look in the yellow pages, BOOM, The Carpet Cleaner.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Not Bad. My Landlord owns a window cleaning business. It is called Professional window Services. However, everybody in town knows him as "Mark the Window Cleaner"

I ask his competitors if they know Professional window services, they say they never heard of it, and then I say, "Mark the Window Cleaner" and they instantly know who I'm talking about. When he goes to Bozeman they call him "The Viper". He comes to Vipe and Vash de Vinders. He is one of the few hangers that does a detailed job, so he is always busy. Most guys don't fancy hanging off of a 22 story building...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom