which truckmount do you want Marty to buy next?

we all know it will be another TCS but just for kicks..

• Butler

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • CDS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro1200

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • #3 blower EZ

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • a mini van full of vlm equipment

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • a photo of a new Aerotech on his desk.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • used Hagopian Butler

• 570 in a Euro van

• the HX TCS of his dreams.

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

hogjowl

Idiot™
No danny. I have no issues with JD Atlanta. I attended SFS there and found everybody I met to be great. I just didn't meet the mechanic, nor do I EVER hear anybody talk about their service experiences there. It's almost like they exist on the same plain as Joe Dobbins old place in Anniston, Alabama, or ProMaster in Dothan. You can't be sure they're even in business still from the crickets chirping.

Name
Danny Strickland
No danny. I have no issues with JD Atlanta. I attended SFS there and found everybody I met to be great. I just didn't meet the mechanic, nor do I EVER hear anybody talk about their service experiences there. It's almost like they exist on the same plain as Joe Dobbins old place in Anniston, Alabama, or ProMaster in Dothan. You can't be sure they're even in business still from the crickets chirping.

How did we never cross paths back in the day? I spent time at Bishops and Dobbins places learning this biz.

Just buy what will make you happy and from whom. you don't give a pigs turd about 99% of these rug suckers anyway!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom