Why am I loosing suction? Pulling 10hg with hose and wand hooked up

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Sorry i've been gone but I had my best week ever working 12 hr days. Too tired to even invoice till today. Anyways I rinsed my tank out really well (its kinda hard on this unit) and about a basketball sized pile of crb removal piled up and it did a lot better. I don't see how that affected it because my filter wasn't that bad. I also noticed the closer the water is to the filter the higher the hgs go

Reactions: SamIam

steve_64

Please tell me your not using the Bane wand and 150psi to clean with your new-to-you setup............? :lol:
I started with my prochem wand today but It was streakingbad and at different pressures so I decided to try the bane wand.

What a huge difference. The carpet looked better and felt drier. It was also a lot quiter at the wand lip.

I picked up new jets just now to try and see if that helps but I may just stay with my bane wand.

Reactions: Nate The Great

steve_64

I also ended up at 400 psi for my cleaning pressure. It seemed to be a sweet spot for the jets to fan out properly.

steve_64

I cleaned the jets real good over the weekend but they are probably real old and wore out. Ill try it with the new ones though.

steve_64

use stainless steel. Brass wears out too fast.
Thats what was on there and thats what I bought.

Other than too much steam coming off the wand im liking the way the bane wand is working with the higher pressure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom