you EVIL STEAM CLEANERS

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
That's as bad or worse than ChemDry adds... Why cant we as an industry sell results instead of methods?

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i have used the von shrader mach on upholstery in the past and had great results,even better when using Haitian Cotton liquid on uph,wool rugs and so on,i even used it too clean my white Nike cross trainers.i was not too impressed when we did long hallways with one.Oh And that video is so full of shit.i have some repeat custys that i have been "STEAMCLEANING" for the past ten years,same carpet,and i dont see any wrinkles or moldy baseboards.the only cleaner that happens to is the ones who dont care blowme blowme

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've a friend that uses VS, it does a pretty decent job. He tested it in some really greasy restaurants and got not too shabby results. It still isn't steam cleaning. He called me to go over one resty and was amazed at what the HWE could do.
And they forget that the shampoo has to be removed from the fibres afterward though.

He also forgot to mention that VS has been around as long or longer than HWE and fewer advancements have been made with VS that with HWE. They always compare themselves with the worst.

The ripples aren't a issue either. The carpet expands when cleaned and it contracts when dry. No damage. I'd like to take this guy into a church I cleaned. Even VS would make that carpet bubble. That would freak him out.

lance

I feel sorry for him because of his backward way of thinking and closed mindfulness. His system of cleaning is better than the WORST steam carpet cleaner on this planet. Did you notice how little he actually talked abut the positive aspects of dry foam? He runs his business by using fear tactics and wants customers who do the same.

Wouldn't it be great to someday run a 59 blower with 2.5 inch hose at full speed......and then attach the cuff to the front of his pants.

"Ok dude, how do you like the OLD technology????? It works pretty well, don't you think???"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
He's just using the fear angle...and it probably works...unfortunately.

Carpet will not buckle unless it's installed wrong (most carpet)...and can be stretched back after if needed....but we all already knew that right?
If you leave it too long then yes the wrinkles are "permanent".

I think he's going overboard. He would be better to play off the convenience of dry times (which shouldn't be a factor nowadays...but it is) and not wasting water, non toxic maybe and quality of work.

It is true that some of that stuff "can" happen...but doesn't usually.

Like when someone just pours prespray into the carpet and soaks the walls.

If he had a disclaimer in the vid that it doesn't usually happen with HWE, it would be a bit more fair....but "fair" doesn't help his point to get across.

sam gm

I wana punch that guy in the face.
There are some bad steam cleaners out there just like there are some bad dry foam whatever cleaners . Theres a time and place for all methods.

Scott Rogers

Brian R said:

Wrong, the wrinkles can always be removed, however there may be some pile distortion that could be difficult to remove. The carpet will be tight and flat though.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Scott Rogers said:
[quote="Brian R":15sf1agg]

Wrong, the wrinkles can always be removed, however there may be some pile distortion that could be difficult to remove. The carpet will be tight and flat though.[/quote:15sf1agg]

Not if the backing has come away from it.

I've seen it.

The wrinkle may not be as bad but it's still a floppy piece of carpet.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Wrinkles where there is delamination are not usually repairable (not without cutting that section out or having to relatex it). But it takes a LOT to do that, RX20 over a spot for 5mins, or similar. This guy is just blaming HWE for a pre-existing condition or cleaner negligence.

Name
jack zerkie
He is either to cheap or has never used a quality truckmount to know what a clean carpet is. I rented a unit like he is using a vonschradder in 1982 to clean a filthy shag cpt. I cleaned the carpet with vs and then hot water extracted one half of the cpt and came back the next day, surpise. The side not extracted looked really bad compared to the extracted side. The real world vs unit vacums while cleaning but its, not enough to really remove the soil.The other side was then hot water extracted and the cpt look good. I use the truckmount 99% of the time but I,m learning to encapulsate, but its hard to give up wanda she gives such great results.jz

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
You never see steam cleaners posting vids (or at least no where near as many) using scare tactics to drive the custy's in. . . . .

I guess we steamers are all too busy C-L-E-A-N-I-N-G carpets to be making BS vids.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
We should take up a collection so we can bail mikey outa jail after we have him go bust this guys ass for being suck a D*ck.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Padden McFadden said:
Got to see the whole thing Brian! He get's real crazy later in the video.

i skipped forward....

dude this guy sat there for 8:30, talking this smack :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hes nutty...id never let him in my house...he scares me :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh and wtf is the deal with every one saying 3-4 days for drying :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

like his company name???hahahahahah

john, you got a buddy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom