Your most Damonist job?

FredC

Village Idiot
Was going through some old pics earlier and found these. Lady called about a few pet stains and deodorizer. Ok looking older house surrounded by an alpaca farm. This greeted me at the top of the entrance steps:

025800x600.jpg

"Why the **** does she let her dogs shit on the porch and just leave it?' I thought.

Well it turns out she doesn't. The sliding glass door opens and she is sweeping dried turds out on the deck.........wtf.

They actually have time to dry in the living room here:

001800x600.jpg

002800x600.jpg
003800x600.jpg

The laminates in the kitchen are all bubbled up and piss is leaking from under them. Speaking of which every baseboard in the house is completely saturated. Same with the walls a couple inches above.

004800x600.jpg
014800x600.jpg

As I cleaned the edges piss was leaking down into the carpet. If I bumper a baseboard it oozed piss and slime.

Did I mention the furniture?

standing piss on the office mat rusting the desk
024800x600.jpg

All wood/particle board destroyed and piss saturated.

008800x600.jpg
009800x600.jpg

011800x600.jpg

Is that shit in the bed? Yes....yes it is

010800x600.jpg

She removed her "back massager" before I could get a pic [barf]

Originally refused to clean but she literally begged......and payed much more

During cleaning her boyfriend showed up and i thought to myself "surely you can find somebody cleaner to **** .......like a meth head hooker"

A shit ton of 40 vol and deodorizer later:

022800x600.jpg

You could almost breathe without a respirator.

no I didn't move all those piss soaked things

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
oh yeah....she "rescues" yorkies so they can come live in that shit

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
During cleaning her boyfriend showed up and i thought to myself "surely you can find somebody cleaner to **** .......like a meth head hooker"

I have to admit I've thought the same things when I've seen people who cohabit with individuals like this.

I'm known for recommending people find opportunity in treating pet problems, but something like this looks more like a demolition job. Where do you think the odor level was when you were done, relative to when you arrived?

Though I guess her level of tolerance was such that you only needed to drop it from "overwhelmingly nauseating" to "pungent".

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

FredC

Village Idiot
I have to admit I've thought the same things when I've seen people who cohabit with individuals like this.

I'm known for recommending people find opportunity in treating pet problems, but something like this looks more like a demolition job. Where do you think the odor level was when you were done, relative to when you arrived?

Though I guess her level of tolerance was such that you only needed to drop it from "overwhelmingly nauseating" to "pungent".

It was a gazillion times better when I left...............but I don't know about the next day. Normally we would have called and followed up but I told her while I was there I wasn't coming back.

Edit: the first thing I did when she said she was ok with the price was spray deo and take a lunch break. Cleaned with a respirator on.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It was a gazillion times better when I left...............but I don't know about the next day. Normally we would have called and followed up but I told her while I was there I wasn't coming back.

Plus, how long till the animals she's rescued pollute it all over again?

I think those who rescue and help animals have very good hearts. A dear friend of Mikey and me does this. But the sacrifice you have to make for the environment you end up living in isn't one I have enough compassion for to take on.

I thought I'd seen it all till you posted the pic of the dried feces being swept outside.... :eekk:

Reactions: FredC

Mikey P

Administrator
I wish we had camera phones back in the Miller's days.

A lady would wait until the pyramid shaped pile of cat shit between the sofa and the wall would start to crest its way into visibility above the sofa, before calling.

They HAD to sit on this sofa every night to watch TV.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I can bet all of the HOLIER THAN THOU carpet cleaners will say to just..............RAISE YOUR PRICES..............so that DIRTY MOFO'S like that don't call you. But I clean those types all day here at $49.95 down in the mobile home parks.

Is that a double wide?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Holy Crap! I'm so proud of you Fred.

Hey, I saved a little bat's life yesterday while cleaning 6000 sqft. I was too tired to make a thread about it last night. I could hardly move when I got home. I videoed it and tried to upload it but somehow deleted all the video. I'm pissed. It was really cute. The little brown fuzzy bat was laying in the middle of the floor. I thought it was a giant dust bunny or turd so I almost sucked it up with my hose. Then upon closer inspection I noticed it was a Bat. I took it outside and gave it some cool water in the lid of my water bottle. After about 20 minutes it started moving around and flew off.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Sorry I don't have pics. Reminds of a customer who when I walked in and noticed all the dried cat puke stains, she says, "I let them dry, it's easier to scrape off that way". It would make some sense if she had actually scraped them off.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Oh yeah, not only did she have 4 cats in a 2-bedroom bsmt suite, she had a long hair golden retriever. I know, you are gonna ask, did you prevac? Hell no! I don't want all that dried cat puke,piss,shit in my vacuum. I didn't even want to clean it but the landlord is my good customer so I presprayed the shit out of it and rinsed with an 8 flow 2 inch wand. As I am walking backward with the wand, the hair is sticking to my shoes in huge globs. Every few minutes I have to take the hose off the wand and vac up the hair balls and clear the wand lips.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
That “dear friend” sleeps with all those pugs.

Perhaps.

But I haven't had a more constant friend, nor I think Mikey.

In all, if I may misapply scripture, "the world isn't worthy of her"

I only put her into the picture to be fair about the kindness of the heart involved with some such people.

Reactions: Dolly Llama
Name
Steve Lawrence
Plus, how long till the animals she's rescued pollute it all over again?

I think those who rescue and help animals have very good hearts. A dear friend of Mikey and me does this. But the sacrifice you have to make for the environment you end up living in isn't one I have enough compassion for to take on.

I thought I'd seen it all till you posted the pic of the dried feces being swept outside.... :eekk:
I am thinking Lisa. Hope she is fine.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
blegh that hurts my stomach thinking about it.

i had an old house they wanted flooring in just the bathroom. there was cat urine everywhere and outside they had tons of cats. ended doing other work with triple charge. reffered a buddy that does block work he told me too use vicks in my nostrils then my respirator love that trick. my sis in an rn and she said nurses donthe same

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
To many to count and worse....

and "worse" than Cordell's?

I've done plenty of ratholes, but never cleaned anything like that

worst I've ever "seen" that was inhabited, was the home of one of the church teenagers I used occasionally
His mom was a "cat lover" there were 30 to 40 cats living IN the house

you could smell it from the drive .
He was a clean kid w/clean clothes, but they still smelled

.L.T.A.

Reactions: DAT

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Worst I've seen but didnt clean was place where guy was a meth head and had goats living in the house with him.. I made it about 3 steps inside before heading out.

The "property manager" was upset I didnt think it could be cleaned.. yeah like it was my fault she hadnt been doing her job!?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom