Your most Damonist job?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
About 6months ago, I did a house worse than Freds. She already had the carpet tore out. She wanted me to clean as much as I could. I only offered to bring my house cleaning crew in and do general cleaning and HWE her asbestos floor under the carpet. She was going to the laundromat to clean her "clean" clothes because her boss told her that her clothes stunk like animals. Deo wouldn't fix the odor. We had to wear masks, and these people lived in it. Scary thing was, there was blood splashed on her door. They said an animal just recently died. That was the worst job to date

Reactions: Nomad74 and FredC

Mikey P

Administrator
and damn you Fred for cursing me .

I came home for lunch and contributed to this thread then we to my PM appointment

Young couple with two kids having to stay at Grandma the Crazy Cat Lady's house for a month while their new home is finished.

Two felines have destroyed virtually every inch of baseboard and most of the laminate flooring.

Their daughter is allergic and cat hair so she cant leave her room.

I took the very hairy sectional sofa outside and hosed it down with Kill Odor Plus through my Hydroforce and went to town on it. My Hoover vacuum was about worthless on the cat hair. I had to resort to a grout brush to get the hair off.

came out nice...took an hour or 20...$225

I also agreed to mop her Pergo for her since they seamed incapable of cleaning it. Seeing how I have like 9000 of these Contec mop heads and all. Mop only...$50 for the LDH.

She gave me $360 in cash. She was shocked that I didnt leave when I saw the true condition of everything and explained what was up..

Came home, and immediately jumped in the shower.

Mikey P

Administrator
Here is where the cats are pissing on the inside of the front door..

20180724_150735.jpg 20180724_150754.jpg 20180724_150746.jpg

20180724_155212.jpg

steve_64

Hey Mikey do the customers know you take pocs? How do you handle that?

I've felt odd asking if it was ok. What reason do you give? Sharing it with my buddies.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I clean for her #cousin here in OKC. I have to do it cause he’s the music director at my largest account. The dog finally died thank you Jesus. He slept with the dog, without sheets on his bed:icon_rolleyes: I take him a snow shovel and a gondola and tell him when I can walk in I’ll clean it. He told me once, when I got to $350, stop. I told him that was when I walked in the door.

Have I told you how I hate residential?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
and damn you Fred for cursing me .

I came home for lunch and contributed to this thread then we to my PM appointment

Young couple with two kids having to stay at Grandma the Crazy Cat Lady's house for a month while their new home is finished.

Two felines have destroyed virtually every inch of baseboard and most of the laminate flooring.

Their daughter is allergic and cat hair so she cant leave her room.

I took the very hairy sectional sofa outside and hosed it down with Kill Odor Plus through my Hydroforce and went to town on it. My Hoover vacuum was about worthless on the cat hair. I had to resort to a grout brush to get the hair off.

came out nice...took an hour or 20...$225

I also agreed to mop her Pergo for her since they seamed incapable of cleaning it. Seeing how I have like 9000 of these Contec mop heads and all. Mop only...$50 for the LDH.

She gave me $360 in cash. She was shocked that I didnt leave when I saw the true condition of everything and explained what was up..

Came home, and immediately jumped in the shower.
#sissy!!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@FredC , I think you may have cursed me with this thread. Am I disqualified from posting about the Damonist job since I'm the Damon? Anyway, I got a call today from a lady in Corpus Christi Texas. She said her mom just died here in Redding and is looking for a carpet cleaner. She warned me the place was really bad. From her discription I'm expecting to find an outline of a body in the shag rug. Lets hope for the best.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Probably my worst was a lady that just gave birth at home. Her mom called me and left the key under the door mat. They were on the way to the hospital. I get there and the bed and carpet is covered in blood, feces and afterbirth. The mattress got junked but the carpets came up great. Lots of ammonia and bpr.

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
and "worse" than Cordell's?

I've done plenty of ratholes, but never cleaned anything like that

worst I've ever "seen" that was inhabited, was the home of one of the church teenagers I used occasionally
His mom was a "cat lover" there were 30 to 40 cats living IN the house

you could smell it from the drive .
He was a clean kid w/clean clothes, but they still smelled

.L.T.A.
Try hoarders.... I'm glad I don't do those anymore. Stopped about 4 years ago. I did get paid well but not worth it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
Try hoarders.... I'm glad I don't do those anymore. Stopped about 4 years ago. I did get paid well but not worth it.
I've done hoarders, mold, hundreds of cat3 losses, etc

I thought my thread was about carpet cleaning piss jobs or I would have used better cards.........

Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
A cleaning job is a cleaning job... your point?
:headscratch: but yours are worse

My point is Damon is known for piss jobs. I started a thread, not really a competition , about bad piss jobs.

If I were going for worst jobs I'm sure I'd have some contenders with multistory cat3s raining shitwater, digging out sewage from crawlspaces, biohazard, bad mold jobs, etc.......perhaps another thread

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
:headscratch: but yours are worse

My point is Damon is known for piss jobs. I started a thread, not really a competition , about bad piss jobs.

If I were going for worst jobs I'm sure I'd have some contenders with multistory cat3s raining shitwater, digging out sewage from crawlspaces, biohazard, bad mold jobs, etc.......perhaps another thread
Well I wouldn't say mine is worse.... what ya did on that job is one that I say is really bad.. usually if carpet is like that, rest of house can be just as bad.

I'm just reflecting on jobs that filthy like that and even used a rug doctor that the custy purchased from HD(4 years ago before I even contemplated being CC) After that, gagging at the smell of water water with rug doctor I never did it again, nor did I do job like that again. Because it was never really clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom