Youtube Marketing

Spots2Stop

Here is a tip to get a faster return on your video.

Yesterday I did this video below of a cleaning job for a Realtor in Chicago. He was ecstatic about the results. Tomorrow I will be sending him a link of it requesting that he shares it with his friends. It is much better than waiting for him to mention our company in casual conversations and really shows who we are and how we can help his clients. I am sure this will get immediate results as it has in the past.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNbe9SLBp_s

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Hi Joseph,

Nice work with your videos. Everything discussed sadly is way over my head but I'm learning. That said, I feel like I'm yanking on the emergency brake by asking this question... what would be a good video camera to pick up?

I've got a blackberry phone and I've taken lots of pictures and a few videos of my kids but I can't even download those to my computer and email them to my parents. I might be the computer I'm using but I won't go in to all that now.. just leave it that I'm an idiot.

Was in Walmart and breezed threw their camera section, saw a JVC recorder that had a youtube sticker on it for sale around $149, was 199 probably looking to dump em and there were others with more bells and whistles for more. Had a Sony handcam but it shit the bed a while ago. Where's the happy medium?

Thanks for any suggestions
Bill

Spots2Stop

Bill I use a older sony I bought 8 years ago for $600.

Many use flip phones but I feel it is very important to get a good quality video camera so your viewers can have a good look at your work plus it will look more professional.

I wish I could tell you what to get but honestly I don't know video cameras well. I would recommend searching on youtube for video production channels and ask them what they recommend.

Don't ask someone that is selling it or them or they may sell you an overpriced paper weight so they can make a quick buck. Be sure to ask a few people before you buy so you get the right one.

I will be buying a new one very soon everyone is going to Hi Definition now something to think about if it is in your budget.

Sorry I don't have a good answer.

Spots2Stop

I wouldn't buy anything with a youtube sticker or something that promotes on-line video as it most likely will not be of good quality.

When you ask around ask for what to look for as all brands sell good ones and bad ones so don't base your purchase only on brand. It use to be based on pixels I am not sure if that is true anymore.

Spots2Stop

Here is a tip on how to get your video's up on google search with in minutes.

Before i explain the tip on how to get your video up on google search in minutes I figured it would be best you all do a search on google under the following search terms so you can see what I am talking about.

Pet Odor Removal Chicago Illinois
Commercial Carpet Cleaning In Chicago Illinois

Look for the digg.com pages and you will find me.
One should be near the top and the other on the second page

Please let me know what you find.

Thank you Joe Hill

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Bill,

Your Blackberry should've came with the Blackberry Desktop Manager, you plug your usb wire into your pc than the other other to your BB, once you've opened up the software, it will give you updates to your phone as well as sync your photos and videos to your computer. I have 2 8900 Curve's. If you don't have the software, maybe see if there's a few download online.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
tmdry said:
Bill,

Your Blackberry should've came with the Blackberry Desktop Manager

I've got the software. I had my Blackberry plugged in and while it was installing the software, it asked if I wanted to download my photos to some adobe file? I ssumed this was normal so I clicked yes and continued. I can view the photos after drilling down around through a boat load of directories to find it but can't attach them to an email like I would when attaching a word or excell doc.

I don't recall the message it gave, it's been a couple months. Maybe I shouldn't have had my Blackberry hooked to the computer while it was downloading the software? I dunno.

I'll try it again and see what it says.

Spots2Stop

I have not heard any feed back on my last post about the digg page. I would like to know how it is working on other computers in other areas.

Please do a search on google for
Pet Odor Removal Chicago Illinois
and
Commercial Carpet Cleaning In Chicago Illinois.

Thank You Joe Hill

Spots2Stop

Thank You Albert

I checked on all four of my computers and they are all coming up
pet odor removal Chicago Illinois #1
Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Chicago Illinois #19

Must have to do with location

Spots2Stop

Here is the proof this works try a google search on these phrases and hopefully you will see my Chicago carpet cleaning videos.

Chicago carpet cleaning quote
pet odor removal Chicago

Please let me know what you find...

Here is my latest Chicago carpet cleaning video I put allot of work in this one and think I am getting better. Could use some feed back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0K8onJWAo

Thank you all for your help.... :)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
First comes up #1 position. Second about 5th.

Come on guys, noone with videos?. This is real simple.
You watch one of the videos (make sure to watch the whole thing)
comment and subscribe.
The other person returns favor.

What's to loose?. It's free marketing.

Here's the only one of mine,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2DY-x4vpw

Albert

been watching your videos Joseph, nice work! I've enjoyed this thread a great deal.

Hope I can get a good one like yours up within a week or 2. :)

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Hey Pad, I rated, commented, and subscribed to your video.

Nice work. Make sure you fill the description out in full. With locations and keywords-not that I should be giving advice..... :wink:

Spots2Stop

My 46th video on truck mounted carpet cleaning Chicago
e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eAbMDGd5e8e]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom