Zero-Res..What is it??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
And let's face it...you guys are bashing zero rez for the same reason they are bashing you.

bullshit

With you coming from a chem-lie background, I'm not a bit surprised YOU can't see the difference in good marketing and DECEPTIVE BULLSHIT marketing

dumbass

I'm not dogging Tom, either .
My spidy senses tell me he's a conscientious employee that wants to do great work.
My spidy senses also suggest he's bought their schpeil hook line and sinker

YOU on the other hand, KNOW it's bullshit , but your low ethics allow you to think it's just "biz as usual" :roll:

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I didn't say it was business as usual....I was saying it is very typical of our industry and others.

And some guys do the same thing to their local competition. Even the subtle stuff like we're better than the other guys. etc etc.

No one puts in their ads "We're probably as good as anyone else and those guys are really good too but please use us"

Don't you call BS on me Mr Larry. :evil: :lol:

I'm honest, giving and don't hide anything. I think my posts alone show that.

Not sure what ass you pulled the ethics card out of. :roll:

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Larry Cobb said:
Steve;

The generally accepted definition is:

"A detergent is a surfactant or a mixture of surfactants having cleaning properties in dilute solutions"

Surfactants are "usually" the component that causes most of the resoiling.

Our protector does not wash off with the next extraction.

I don't agree with every aspect of the ZR operation.

Larry

Which surfactants cause resoiling and which surfactants do not cause resoiling? Probably not a factor if you flush out all the prespray, but wouldn't the better products that run through the equipment to flush the prespray out have non resoiling surfactants?

I have understood that a compatible rinse or detergent can also attract the prespray for better removal. Also makes the water wetter for better cleaning and removal of contaminants.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
I didn't say it was business as usual....I was saying it is very typical of our industry and others.

And some guys do the same thing to their local competition.

so??

No one puts in their ads "We're probably as good as anyone else and those guys are really good too but please use us"

no they don't and they'd be stupid if they did.
It's one thing to point out what makes you best (like everyone doesn't say that)

it's quite another to imply thru manipulative deceptive tactics that any other method but "theirs" will destroy your carpets and make your kids die a slow and painful death .
The "green" market is full of those assholes.

and chem lie has been using deception and outright lies for years.
You cut your teeth on that horseshit.
VERY damn little of chem lie's marketing is anything but horseshit

if you find it acceptable, then that makes YOU of low ethical standards

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't think it's acceptable to generalize an entire industry...and I think that's what Zero Rez does.
Not Cool.
They take "what could be" and make it into "what always is" even though there may be a hint of truth...or maybe it happens sometimes...but they make it out that ALL carpet cleaners are scumbags...

Again, not cool.

But I will also say again. There are more than just them that do it...Chem Dry is another.

It goes on everyday...just on lower levels that no one sees except for "their" customers.

"They suck because....we don't suck because..."

I've made it a point to never bash my competition...even if they aren't my competition.

But I do make people aware that there are some very shady things that go on in this industry and others...it's all of our jobs to let them know about it.....but do it without blanket statements.

If people believe that "all steamers are bad" like ZR sez then they deserve what they get I guess. But I do try to look out for the "less cerebral" people so they don't get screwed too hard.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
ZEROREZ has been endorsed by Mohawk and Shaw carpet manufactures because of our superior cleaning ability.

We have received the “gold” award (highest rating ever awarded) from the carpet and rug institute. All the equipment is space technology certified, and ZEROREZ will continue to put its self on the cutting edge of the carpet and surface cleaning industry.

Well, if these, um, "statements" appeal to the cleaning technician (and it appears they're looking for current cleaning techs) those techs wil have no problem spreading the gospel of Z-rez.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Luis Gomez said:
Here is LA's morning AM radio top rated show host Bill Handle:
http://vimeo.com/zerorezsocal/billhandelzerorez
I wonder if Lisa would approve of the cleaning of wool rugs on site w/12 ph water?
I am with you Zee. I tell my customers that ask their techs to drink the prespray not the
rinse water .
Luis

PS. They are a great marketing machine, and we all can learn something from them.

We've already had a rug to fix from this "process." And guess what... LOTS of residue in it as well. Rugs should not be cleaned at a 12 pH.

I like the concept of the process explained by the zero-rez person here... but what I don't understand is you say "chemical-free" but mention both the pre-spray and products by Bridgepoint... I know Bridgepoint does not sell pure water - so how is this any different than anyone else's process?

Great name, great branding... I'm just not impressed with the cleaning I saw on that rug. But... it was not as bad as the many rugs we've had in after the other big franchise who shall remain nameless (Chem-who?).

Lisa

P.S. Actually ... I have found several excellent cleaning companies who are in large franchises. They tend to step out of their "box" to learn more and develop more - and so kudos to the Zero-Rez guy here for doing that, and even posting here. And I bet he would do a better job that the company I came across. A cleaning company is only as good as the techs.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Wonder what Cintas advertising will be when they hit the resi market? I haven't seen them around my area....yet. Only as uniform/mats/paper shreders.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Water is a chemical :|
If customers wanted chemical free carpet cleaning they would vacuum more often.

It's said that customers respond to these kind of claims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom