Zipper and the Cimex head to head...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
No it's a very aggressive commercial vacuum made to be used like a lawn mower.
Very fast in commercial. Forget using that back and forth "W" pattern using it.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Advertising in the Yellow Book in today's market would be akin to wearing a sandwich board and ringing a bell ....actually, it would be even less effective...the sandwich board and bell actually would get you a few jobs just because of the audacity and novelty of it all.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Too much for that windsor. Don't need something over complicated. A hoover conquest with cup works great. Paid about $500 for it years ago.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Advertising in the Yellow Book in today's market would be akin to wearing a sandwich board and ringing a bell ....actually, it would be even less effective...the sandwich board and bell actually would get you a few jobs just because of the audacity and novelty of it all.
I couldn't agree more dropped a 3/4 page add for free and $290 worth of Internet blah blah blah from ATT. I'm busier this year with out spending that money. I'm in one more book for $300 a month full page no other companies in that book. It's been a great book, but it's rare people say I got you out of the phone book. Gotta pull the plug on that ad to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll be glad when football starts so I can.............ignore him.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
:icon_razz: Crikey, some of you perfeshinulls are easily distracted.

I thought this was about the Cimex & the Zipper, but apparently it's all about vacuum cleaners and who can suck the most going either forward or in reverse. :dejection: :stir:

:yoda:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom