Zipper Improvement

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks Gene! Let me see what I can do.. If your talking about cleaning back to a transition area, I turn around to clean them.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
"Ok so make a holder for the fels. It can pop right into the spot where the two bolts hold the hose."

That really is a good Idea. It could snap into the plugged holes on the front of the handle. The Injection mold will be expensive, maybe you can make a wood prototype and screw it into the plugs.;) Wood model making is a lost art..

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Hey Eric something I was thinking the other day as I was using my zipper in a smaller bedroom. Is there any way to put a swivel on the head of a 13 inch model? Is there a swivel that you could lock in place when you wanted but could also be freed to swivel when you wanted as well? That would be prety bad ass.

Reactions: Mikey P

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
It also needs to double as a small bottle and tamping brush holder.

this is what i was thinking . folded stainless, you could push two tabs out the back and it could just slide into the two bolt holes. i wasn't thinking two fancy. you could add a loop on the outside for a brush. i may try my hand at bending. probably since my hand up. lol
fels holder.jpg

Reactions: Erik

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom