Zipper Jr.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My suggestion is to ignore the dudes asking for a sight glass. :roll:

I also suggest that you not fall prey for the Mikey freebie, but I bet it's already too late for that.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Erik said:
I would like to thank everyone for their input, keep the suggestions and comments coming!!

Humm.. I might have to come by and let you demo that thing for me I'm only 15 to 20 miles from you. How much faster is it than a traditional wand? Also I only have 70gal waste tanks how long would it take to fill um up using the Zipper?

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
"Your back is always straight, less back and shoulder problems" But in fact your back isn't straight in most if not all of your published videos. I'm just saying.

It's still a manual wand. Pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling. Bending, extending your arms for $2,200.00? I'll stick with my arsenal of customized 12" and 14" wands and my Rotovac360. For me, if I want a drag wand I'll shop for a real drag wand. I've actually used a drag wand recently and you actually have to stand straight up to operate it. My 3.14 cents.

Joe Bristor

I heard nothing but good things about the WM Drag wand when it first came out.
What happened to that.
I thought Erik would be from a drag wand background too, but he says he's always been a wander, and his techs all prefer that Zipper over a wand, so there must be something to it.

Name
Jesse
The White Magic drag wand is ok. It's not ergonomic thouogh. The direction say to lift the wheels off tghe ground about 1/2 inch, this puts strain on your back. If it had a little roller or something it might be easy to use. It does recover very well though, we've got o3 jets on ours and usually clean @1000psi but it dries really fast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom