Zipper on AstroTurf FFA carpet

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I told them the carpet is ruined because the pad that’s glued to it is full of pig piss. And the price they’re paying isn’t enough to do a full flood/extract with peroxide. So I’m just doing what you see.

Mullet man: have you ever used a zipper or did you start doing Sheetrock work only before they came out?

097D1BB9-DEA0-4E9A-A0D7-A54072B681D8.jpeg 133E1788-C2D5-4B7B-920A-64C959E4B711.jpeg 74E6781D-3480-46BA-AA9F-9E968AE82E4B.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That is really bad posture Dude!
Let go of that left hand or marry a "back surgeon"
You're absolutely correct. I'm having to do that amateur technique because my right shoulder has something tore in the rotator cuff. So my back is taking the blow for a while until that shoulder gets better. I'm having to do shorter wand passes to keep any stress from growing on the shoulder. It really sucks

hogjowl

Idiot™
I could only clean in one direction
If I adjusted the rear (slot) glide up enough to stop the bouncing, it wouldn’t extract water
I’m going back to two slot glides

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
my right shoulder has something tore in the rotator cuff.

dude, in all seriousness , you need to force yourself to wand left handed
Or get your wingman fulltime on the wand riki-tik

you're too young to disable yourself to need surgery
and it won't heal or get better as long as you continue to wand right side

Trust me
Uncle Larry

..L.T.A.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Make sure you're using a stair tool for stairs. I've torn both rotator cuffs. The right one is okay now but the left is still rehabbing. Shorter wand strokes is good. Let your vacuum do the work, don't try to force the wand down.
You won’t see me trying to copy Mikey’s Moron suggestion with trying to wand the stairs.

The first 3years in this business, I was doing that. And that’s a big no no!

But I’m glad to see that someone’s shoulders are healing up without major surgery. That gives me hope.

The left hand is getting trained, slowly. It’s amazing how fast it gets tired.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Are you clearing $50 an hour on this "client"?
Today ended up being only $71/hr. I got screwed on this one. It was originally around $100/hr, but this dumbass has been complaining about the odor. I told him next time (today) I clean it, ill include cleaning the affected areas on the back to help fix it.

This job was given to me from my friend who just recently dropped carpet cleaning from his services. I kept his price and I’m slowly increasing each year. This is the third time I’ve done it

When I sent the invoice today, I told him that next time will be $300more than today if he wants the same process that I just did which will increase it back up to about $135/hr.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom