Zipper on AstroTurf FFA carpet

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How are you loosing money at 71 an hour if it takes you multiple hours?
Because my big weekend jobs like this make an average of $125-$150/hr. So I feel that I'm losing money after the extra chemicals are used for a urine job like this, and paying my part timer for a full day of work plus cutting my average rate per hour in half is losing money

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Because my big weekend jobs like this make an average of $125-$150/hr. So I feel that I'm losing money after the extra chemicals are used for a urine job like this, and paying my part timer for a full day of work plus cutting my average rate per hour in half is losing money
You're not losing money, just not making as much as you should be for that kind of work. Some times some work is better than no work at all. Unless it's interfering with more lucrative jobs, don't worry about it. If there is a next time, you will know what you need to charge.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You are never LOSING money
$71/hr $640
-$13/hr employee $120
-my cost of business
Equals only $171 for a 9hr job that I get to pocket. I’m not in this business to work for the school or whoever wants to pay Their price. I’m in this business to work for ME for them to pay my price.

Yes, I made $171 that day. You’re right Jimmy. I didn’t lose any money. But I did deposite all that $171 to pay other costs for the business which left no room for profit. So I didn’t lose any money. I just didn’t MAKE any money to keep in my shoebox.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That’s why I left him a sweet little text that afternoon telling him about the dramatic price increase. If I lose it, oh well. Not a big loss at all. If any of my competitors are reading this...go have fun with it

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Like it’s been discussed many many times on here, You win some you lose some, and some get rained out. But don’t cut you nose off to spite your face. I can afford to cull because I’ve been doing it for a long time, but I don’t cull much.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom