1 truck O/O..how many jobs per year is your goal?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Alexander Supertramp said:
bensurdi said:
How much do you charge Brent?

I have a special now 3 areas $69 with a free chair. If they spend over $100 I give them free protector

You?
So in the WA market your min is $69+a chair?
Your commodities there must be at a great price. $70 doesn't buy a lot up here. I'd need 2 jobs just to fill my fuel tanks!

Name
I'm Rick James
Ok ok you caught me.

I have an $89 minimum charge for 2 rooms. And 3 areas for $119. Protector is half the cleaning cost.

Ben has a god complex and I was just feeding it to help his self esteem..

In April I am raising everything by $10 an area.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Glad to see you raising your prices Brent, it would nice to be able to afford groceries for your family some day ;)

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Glad to see you raising your prices Brent, it would nice to be able to afford groceries for your family some day ;)

Are you still mad at me because i was giving you sh!t about the great ben surdi getting his van repo'd by the previous owners and that keith bought it here and that you cant seem to dry the carpet with that "big truck" of yours?

PS That metal shelf that came out of your repo'd van still is working good in mine. !gotcha!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
That's funny... right after i got the apex ... as you say... " repo'd"... I magically purchased TWO aerotech units and had them both wrapped... Weird isn't it? Dry times are 1 hour my friend... My blowers are bigger than your house.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
That's funny... right after i got the apex ... as you say... " repo'd"... I magically purchased TWO aerotech units and had them both wrapped... Weird isn't it? Dry times are 1 hour my friend... My blowers are bigger than your house.

Well it was the actual owners of the Apex that said it was repo'd and that you were months behind on payments, not to mention the blown heat exchanger, the equipment that was stolen out of there.

Your customer posted online that it took 14 hours to dry, so maybe my house is a matchbox and your have a little blower. I have a 45 blower and never had that complaint.

Congrads on your Aerotechs, we are all very proud of you.

Clean the space needle yet?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Great comeback...

I dumped the Apex on purpose because I was paying $1,400 a month to save there ass. I made an executive decision to give the equipment back to them because I KNEW that I could have MUCH better equipment for a lower cost per month. I am a business man Brent.

And the heat exchanger... That was bad the day I drove it home from THEM! I just never fixed it because the Apex pushed out 240' without having the heat exchanger functional... so I never fixed it.

You should close your business and start selling girlscout cookies... you'd be more successful. Punk.

Becker

Name
Becker
I magically purchased TWO aerotech units and had them both wrapped

How did the 2nd one turn out?

From HWY 9 I can see where you park your " big trucks", last week the 2nd zerorez truck was still shitty looking with a blue box.
Those old out zerorez trucks been reliable?
Do you live in those apartments over the shops?

I see they go for about $25k on the net.

Any problems with the tanks, I hear most of them leak like a colander.
And the zerorez water was corrosive to the units.
But I have no 1st hand knowledge.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Blue truck is getting wrapped today actually. No... I don't live in the apartments above my shop...

They've been very reliable. I completely restored both trucks. In fact, the blue one just had a brand new hose reel put in both high pressure and vacuum.

P.S. You can't see my trucks from Hwy 9 unless you have a binoculars. Have you and Brent been hiding out in the field with Binoculars again? LOL.

Next the HOS Orbital will be added to our line of services which I'm excited about!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
This is good stuff. I don't know anything about any of you guys but I will say an ETHICAL business man keeps the commitments he makes even if they were bad decisions originally. IMO

Back to topic I'd like to get to around 700-750 jobs per year. I've still got a little ways to go to hit that mark.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Great comeback...

I dumped the Apex on purpose because I was paying $1,400 a month to save there ass. I made an executive decision to give the equipment back to them because I KNEW that I could have MUCH better equipment for a lower cost per month. I am a business man Brent.

And the heat exchanger... That was bad the day I drove it home from THEM! I just never fixed it because the Apex pushed out 240' without having the heat exchanger functional... so I never fixed it.

You should close your business and start selling girlscout cookies... you'd be more successful. Punk.

Giving back and Repo is basically the same thing. From what I heard from the people that actually owned it, you really screwed them over. If that is the business man you are then I'd hate how you handle your customers. Ever go back to that house that took 2 days to dry?

With everything else you're saying im sure its all true.. because we all believe you. :roll:

So if I use the ben surDi business plan what is the best way to screw over the girl scouts? Do they repo cookies?

Becker

Name
Becker
P.S. You can't see my trucks from Hwy 9 unless you have a binoculars. Have you and Brent been hiding out in the field with Binoculars again? LOL.

Don't talk shit Ben! You can see the truck from hwy 9.. at least see it was not wrap.

Perhaps your eyesight is bad.

Do you drive these days?

Becker

Name
Becker
Ya think?

bmx_bike_dirt.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
joey895 said:
This is good stuff. I don't know anything about any of you guys but I will say an ETHICAL business man keeps the commitments he makes even if they were bad decisions originally. IMO

Back to topic I'd like to get to around 700-750 jobs per year. I've still got a little ways to go to hit that mark.

I don't know anything about these spats either but I agree 100% with the above. Shame on you for going back on a deal and screwing a business that you made a commitment to. Wonder how you would feel about a customers integrity if they did that to you?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
DId Zerorez use the big truck that he has showing on his website home page? Thought all "bigtrucks" were built on a cabover platform.
Can have a truck any size you want, its what's in it that counts, and its who is on the wand that really counts.

Becker

Name
Becker
His trucks are old zerorez trucks. Like this one.

1411_1428jlOdI28Kw9gv.jpg

1411_1537N3UEyu0JNMs4.jpg

100,000 plus miles, 3000-4000k hours on units.

They sell for about $20,000-$25,000

Rust included.

I think Ben's might be older, the one pictured is an 07 from Jon Don.

All I've seen zerorez working out of these days in the cities I visit are full sized vans with CDS, PTO, or slide ins units.

Name
I'm Rick James
I personally would of stuck with the Apex and not screw over the actual owners...

On the bright side, keith got a killer deal on a TM with van. It did take me forever to scrub the metal chem shelf that came out of his repo van. Hope he keeps the "big truck" in better shape. :oops:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
those things must turn worse than my old chev!!
What are they, 25ft long?
If he's using zero water, we've had that discussion.

225 jobs a year would be nice at $600 ave
In a town of 100000, should be able to find 225 people that need carpets and furn cleaned once a year.
300for carpet
150 for protectant
120 for the sofa
60 for protectant
gives you $30 extra for eating out shiteatinggrin

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Brent you know nothing about the situation other than what you spoke to keith about and keith wasn't involved in any of it.

Did they tell you that they illegally subleased their contract to me without concent from the bank? Did they tell you that they told me it was a perfect running machine when it really had a bad heat exchanger in it?

Did he tell you I gave him 5 months of a heads up that I was going to finding a buyer for them? Did they tell you that If it wern't for me that they would have had to have it repo'd?

That's what I thought...

Keep your nose out of other peoples business man. You have a really hard time with that. I run a very ethical, succesful business. In fact, I run several businesses and all you do is get on a board and talk shit.

Becker

Name
Becker
Keep your nose out of other peoples business man. You have a really hard time with that. I run a very ethical, succesful business. In fact, I run several businesses and all you do is get on a board and talk shit.

Where is Pure Clean Carpet Cleaning Registered?

I thought I saw out of state plates on your "big truck" when I was following it past costco from woodinville.

Just wondering, don't get defensive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom