1 truck O/O..how many jobs per year is your goal?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Hey Becker, interesting that you have that domain name all of the sudden.... nwclean.com .... where did you get the idea to have that ?

I think you know where I am going with that....

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Brent you know nothing about the situation other than what you spoke to keith about and keith wasn't involved in any of it.

Did they tell you that they illegally subleased their contract to me without concent from the bank? Did they tell you that they told me it was a perfect running machine when it really had a bad heat exchanger in it?

Did he tell you I gave him 5 months of a heads up that I was going to finding a buyer for them? Did they tell you that If it wern't for me that they would have had to have it repo'd?

That's what I thought...

Keep your nose out of other peoples business man. You have a really hard time with that. I run a very ethical, succesful business. In fact, I run several businesses and all you do is get on a board and talk shit.

I didnt hear it from Keith, that is what the owners of the Apex said. They actually paid to fix the heat exchanger that YOU froze before selling it to Keith and how do you think I found out it YOU froze it? I sure didnt guess, I talked to the people that bi-passed it for you.

If you gave them a 5 month warning, why did it still have your logos on it? Figure with that much time you would of took them off.

If it was a back yard deal that you made, that doesnt sound to ethical. With what you say$$$, you should of had that machine paid off in 2 months.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Hey Becker, interesting that you have that domain name all of the sudden.... nwclean.com .... where did you get the idea to have that ?

Dont feel bad Don, he said the same thing to me. He also said thats how I got my business name was from him, even though I had my license first.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I'm NOT Absurdi said:
bensurdi said:
Brent you know nothing about the situation other than what you spoke to keith about and keith wasn't involved in any of it.

Did they tell you that they illegally subleased their contract to me without concent from the bank? Did they tell you that they told me it was a perfect running machine when it really had a bad heat exchanger in it?

Did he tell you I gave him 5 months of a heads up that I was going to finding a buyer for them? Did they tell you that If it wern't for me that they would have had to have it repo'd?

That's what I thought...

Keep your nose out of other peoples business man. You have a really hard time with that. I run a very ethical, succesful business. In fact, I run several businesses and all you do is get on a board and talk shit.

I didnt hear it from Keith, that is what the owners of the Apex said. They actually paid to fix the heat exchanger that YOU froze before selling it to Keith and how do you think I found out it YOU froze it? I sure didnt guess, I talked to the people that bi-passed it for you.

If you gave them a 5 month warning, why did it still have your logos on it? Figure with that much time you would of took them off.

If it was a back yard deal that you made, that doesnt sound to ethical. With what you say$$$, you should of had that machine paid off in 2 months.

Brent ... Keith was the OWNER of the van and apex... shows how much you really know. And yes, I had Jon Don bypass it after I found it frozen January 2010... I left my logos on it because I used it up until the day that I gave it to them. They found a buyer for the truck and machine and everything actually worked out well.

nwclean.com was a domain that I owned Brent. Again, you are retarded.

Becker

Name
Becker
bensurdi said:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NWCLEAN.COM
Created on: 14-Jan-09
Expires on: 14-Jan-12
Last Updated on: 12-Dec-10

I've had it on the side of the van since spring of that year 09.

In fact it was created for the Spokane market.

I also own about 10 other domains for carpet cleaning. Some for Spokane, some for future use.

If you think for a second I'm trying to piggy back off you, or mislead shoppers think again.

Funny I just did a search though WA state tax rev.. Pure Clean Carpet Cleaning is not even listed.
That is odd, you are doing business as Pure Clean Carpet Cleaning in WA right?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Try Surdi Enterprise... I have about 5 different companies that I own and Pure Clean is one of them.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
I'm NOT Absurdi said:
bensurdi said:

That's what I thought...

Brent ... Keith was the OWNER of the van and apex... shows how much you really know. And yes, I had Jon Don bypass it after I found it frozen January 2010... I left my logos on it because I used it up until the day that I gave it to them. They found a buyer for the truck and machine and everything actually worked out well.

nwclean.com was a domain that I owned Brent. Again, you are retarded.

It was able 1 (keith) from Mikeysboard that bought it, that is why he gave me the shelfs out of your repo'd van...finders fee.:) I met Able 1 there at the actual owners of the Apex place. I thought you said they sold that to you already bi-passed??

It didnt actually didnt work out that good for them...but glad a smart business man like you came out ahead.

Becker

Name
Becker
Surdi Enterprise lists NW GREEN CLEAN.

And NW GREEN CLEAN is listed with a UBI owned by Surdi Enterprise.

But no state record or UBI for Pure Clean... hmmm

Oddd...

Seems odd.

No WA ubi for pure clean, out of state plates on the service truck.

Oh well,,,

I don't really care to be honest.

Was just a question, and instead of explaining why you are running out of state plates on your service truck you turn it on me, make it seem I'm using your domain.

I'm gunna go take a shower and wash the slime off me.

Name
I'm Rick James
On a serious note Ben, you should really get that switched over to Washington...With as long as you owned those, figure you would of made time for it.

0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg0]

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
This is hilarious.

You got a liar
An obsessive loser
and a guy who over thinks.

From what it looks like they all do pretty good. What an industry.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
You've got 2 losers who are obsessive about trying to make me look like a liar is more like it. Greg, you do stand up?

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
You've got 2 losers who are obsessive about trying to make me look like a liar is more like it. Greg, you do stand up?

Youre saying im a loser for calling you out on your bullsh!t... Hmmm

And Ben no one but you makes you look like a liar.

Dont you think its odd that on this BB and the other BB, the different individuals all have the same opinion about you.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Brent, you've done a very good job at making a compelling story against me to everyone. Congratulations! And yes, you do have followers that believe you. I hope it makes you feel better at the end of the day.

I however, get my good feelings from networking, growing my company and providing award winning service to our loyal customers.

Good luck on raising your prices.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Brent, you've done a very good job at making a compelling story against me to everyone. Congratulations! And yes, you do have followers that believe you. I hope it makes you feel better at the end of the day.

I however, get my good feelings from networking, growing my company and providing award winning service to our loyal customers.

Good luck on raising your prices.

Story? There are many inaccuret statments you made on here and I was just helping you clear it up. If you implying I am lying than you are calling the owners that you screwed over a liar, the local company that bi passed your heat exchanger that you froze and stuck the actual owners with a liar... What more likely, we are all lying or maybe you have been mistaken?

I am just letting you know I have real problems with people who lie, manipulate and have the god complex where we should all bow down. So its best to let this thread die before you dig yourself any deeper and may want to avoid the sly remarks towards me.

Good luck on drying carpets within a couple of days.

Becker

Name
Becker
Crockett ...

Unknot your panties..

I only replied because you had claimed to have bought 2 Aerotechs and wrapped them both.
I did not dispute the fact you have 2 trucks, just the fact from hwy 9 you can see the parking lot you keep your trucks and clearly one is not wrapped.
You responded that it was getting wrapped yesterday.
I only replied because I was interested in how you wrapped it. Wondered if you went with the wand sucking up the wrap like you had posted.
And more or less calling me a liar, that your trucks can not be seen from hwy 9. Yes they can. even at the speed limit of 55 they can been seen, not read, but seen.
Hard to miss your face on the side of the truck, even more so when it is doing a u turn in the middle of Grand in Everett in front of me.
Noted you have out of state plates on your truck.
No reply from you.
Then you try to make it seem I just recently bought nwclean.com and that you once owned it.
I'll post my stat page on that site. It gets no hits what so ever, other than mikey board users across the country.
I have no knowledge of your Apex, and I don't get into the tangle there. Hell it was over a year ago. And you admit you backed out of a deal. So
I do know before you gave it back or had it repoed you tried to sell it for months.
I also recall you admitting it was a mistake to buy it, on my boat.
So where it was repoed or you turned it back over... Who care!
I don't, I never see us having a contract together.. so what do I care.
As for running a service truck in WA with out of state plates seems like a way to avoid paying excise tax, and local lic fees. But that is for you to worry about.
Just saw it as odd.

Sorry I pointed out the fact that you did not have both trucks wrapped and pissed you off.

Carry on...

Name
I'm Rick James
joey895 said:
This is good stuff. I don't know anything about any of you guys but I will say an ETHICAL business man keeps the commitments he makes even if they were bad decisions originally. IMO

Back to topic I'd like to get to around 700-750 jobs per year. I've still got a little ways to go to hit that mark.

I am hoping by year 5 (2 years from now) I reach my goal of 600-700 clients a year. I tell ya, its getting easier with each passing year.. I am getting a lot of repeat and referrals and the website is doing good.

With 5000-10,000 of these cards below, i am hoping it can generate 100 clients in a given year.

th_GotPrintsMoneyBusinessCardFront3-2011.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Chester Copplepot said:
joey895 said:
With 5000-10,000 of these cards below, i am hoping it can generate 100 clients in a given year.

If you get a .05 return. That could be $100 per client acquisition cost if you mail them.

Good luck with that.

Name
I'm Rick James
Dave Yoakum said:
[quote="Chester Copplepot":1am0jubz]
joey895 said:

If you get a .05 return. That could be $100 per client acquisition cost if you mail them.

Good luck with that.[/quote:1am0jubz]

Im not mailing them, I am handing them out, leaving at real estate offices, churchs, anyone I come across. It will take some time to hand out, but for under $70, I figure why not. I am also going to treat them as gift cards and have some ideas with that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom