$100 question..............

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Shane said:
HARPER said:
Shane,

search the thread ....THEY GAVE IT A WEEK...by BOAZCAN....I believe it was 3 days ago?

New Everest..8 hrs...All equipment & van ..ASKING 43k...Sure you could buy for 40k or LESS!

listing is on craigslist/tampa

Thx Joe, I talked to that guy last week, he's only interested in selling it complete. I only want the machine.

Wait until he makes another payment.......................... :lol:

Jimbo

Jim...the Vortex curse is This:

You will never find another TM that kicks ass like your V!...Never

I have a PC Everest that is hotter than a pistol...but not like the V

Vacuum...nah nothing like a V...my V would hurt my ears every time I unhooked the vac line...PC...just does not have it. I'm thinking of grafting on a 5.9 blower if I can find one reasonable...

I'm sure if you asked any previous V owners off the record...they would tell you the same thing...Just nothing quite like it!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Make me a fair offer and I'll sell you my Powerclean Genesis, and it comes with a 59 blower. I'd at least consider it. I really want to unload it but don't really want to drop 20 grand on a new one.

Jimbo

Doug...Is that the one you wanted to sell for parts a while back?

PM what you want for it.

jimn

Hopefully Doug will NOT want to get rid of the GenesisNXT. We WILL find the "gremlin" and prevail!

PowerClean has a plan in place to help and it is a good one... :D

It is personal now!

Jim

Jimbo

Way to go, Jim!

That's one heck of a machine Doug has...it will be nice for him when the bugs get worked out!

Please update us when you find the gremlin.

jimn

Hey Jimbo,

I will definately let everyone know because it is and has been driving me crazy (as Doug knows). :shock:

I personally do not like "throwing parts" at a machine with the hopes of fixing it! This does none of us any good and can result in more frustrations which none of us like.. .

Jim

Jerry

Supportive Member
I am leaning more and more to one of Les's units, probably the hx reactor or a custom made one from Les. I really like the simplicity of them. Breakdowns are very frustrating and costly. my unit has been running good for a while now, but I am always wondering when the next breakdown is coming. I am 4 hours from any supplier and I cannot afford to drop everything and run across the state for propriatory parts. If a guy has to spent 16000.00-28000.00 for a new unit, i have to have it do what it's supposed to do. I need dualwand capability and sustained decent heat!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I really liked the Thermal Wave II I had before I bought the V

the heat wasn't the greatest in the winter time but the newer machines have a different heating system

whatever size blower machine you get, 2.5" hose makes a world of difference. I still run a 450 MAXX on ocassion and without the 2.5" hose it is really a bummer but the heat is good

Back
Top Bottom