10k to become a Carpet Jedi

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yeah, Gotta give him credit, he just keeps trying. This looks more like the toned down version. But eventually the flash will come out. Guys like that can't help themselves.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Howard must have gave him his old tanning bed
LMAO!!!

All those inspirational guru's are flooding our market. Where do they get the idea that these broke carpet cleaners have the money to pay to listen to them BS about this business?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude got dark! :eekk:

Good video for him, he was so much calmer. 10k is steep but he is right it can cut years off the learning curve.
His problem will be those that need him most have the least to spend. 10K will be out of reach.

Those that have the 10k already know enough they won't see the value in up'ing their game.

At least he hasn't given up and has a much better approach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I think I would pay $10k to watch some middle aged hotshot try and teach Marty some new tricks.

upload_2018-5-12_16-58-56.jpeg

steve_64

Good video for him, he was so much calmer. 10k is steep but he is right it can cut years off the learning curve.
His problem will be those that need him most have the least to spend. 10K will be out of reach.

Those that have the 10k already know enough they won't see the value in up'ing their game.

I got paid ten grand to become guru from some apartment complexes lol.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I took on a part timer this week. He asked about taking a carpet cleaning class.

If he had $10,000 he wouldn’t need to work for me.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I think i rather spend 10k on equipments thaalt will allow me to do the work that i can actually make 20x the amount...

Reactions: Nomad74

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

This board cuts years off the learning curve....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wish I had $10k to mail out some eddm fliers. That's the only way to get decent new customers. The way I did it (about $300budget) only gave me a 1% return of business and only 100% return of investment, which isn't worth messing with

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The only way?
For a quick big boost of new customers? I feel it is.

Facebook ads died off on my side. Maybe the viewers just got tired of the before after videos, or the funny pet ads. TV and radio commercials? You need more than just $10k

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I wish I had $10k to mail out some eddm fliers. That's the only way to get decent new customers. The way I did it (about $300budget) only gave me a 1% return of business and only 100% return of investment, which isn't worth messing with

Mikey and I can probably share an experience while in Minneapolis MN about a cleaning company that sent something like 750,000 mailer type units.... When people don't buy... They don't buy.... You would think he was going to have an anurism waiting for the phone to ring.... And they got a GREAT deal on the mailer...better than any of us will ever receive.

If you don't have that kind of money to throw around and lose for sometime.... Focus on what you do well... And continue to do that... Have others talk about you and share the great things about you... For free!

If you try to play like the rich with big bucks and multiple investors you will loose!

Slow and steady growth... Be a boutique cleaner.

Don't be a McDonalds... Be the family joint with a line of waiting clients a block long....

My . 32 cents of free thoughts... :)

Mikey P

Administrator

That dude was a fooken wreck.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom