$12.99 blacklight..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah I buy the janitorial stuff from ace hardware too. Something like $9 a gallon

SamIam

Name
sam miller
To say vinegar is racist is sooooo fooking stupid. Just because it may sound like some other word. Look up the etymology of the word. It really means sour wine. How is it racist if I tell you to fook off, you sour wine? That's political correctness out of control.
Pretty sure he was joking 😁

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My thought process is:
The peroxide turns the dried urine salts back into it's liquid acid state. When the magic juice + ammonia is applied it, (like you said in accelerating the peroxide), in whatever is still active while it helps in vanquishing the stains and dissolving the grease as it breaks down the organic compounds in the urine
Here in lies the problem thought

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Would love to actually see the History of Black Light and development in the industry. Older units compared to modern.The *** version versus the 12.99 .How many wear the glasses to enhance ? Could there be a black lite app? So as to use the smart phone instead ? Regards...

steve_64

Someone brought a cheap blacklist to my house to show me. The one I got 10 years ago is much brighter.
I wear the glasses to avoid the headache.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom