Auction 14" CCA Counter-Rotating Brush Machine

Mikey P

Administrator
Pro35 14" Counter-Rotating Brush Machine with renovators trays. Includes medium, soft, and xtra stiff brushes.
Update..
2 extra brush sets are now included
Soft and xtra stiff

Free Shipping L48
$3050.00+ retail value
Starting Bid $1800
Minimum bid increment $20
Ends 12/11/18 @ 9PM EST/ 6PM PST

Highlights
Made in Austria
  • Extremely Low Maintenance
  • Stainless Steel Body
  • Legendary Durability
  • Minimal Training Required
  • User Serviceable
  • Low Noise Level
  • Original Renovator Catch Tray Concept
  • Lab Certified Splash Resistant IP54 Specifications
Technical Data
Brush Cleaning Width: 14″
Weight: 35lbs.
Motor: 800W/110V/60hz
Amps: 8
Brush Rotation: 470

Free Shipping L48
$3050.00+ retail value
Starting Bid $1800

Last edited:
Reactions: MHooks

Michael Ellis

Name
Michael Ellis
Pro35 14" Counter-Rotating Brush Machine with renovators trays. Includes medium, soft, and xtra stiff brushes.
Update..
2 extra brush sets are now included
Soft and xtra stiff

Free Shipping L48
$3050.00+ retail value
Starting Bid $1800

Highlights
Made in Austria
  • Extremely Low Maintenance
  • Stainless Steel Body
  • Legendary Durability
  • Minimal Training Required
  • User Serviceable
  • Low Noise Level
  • Original Renovator Catch Tray Concept
  • Lab Certified Splash Resistant IP54 Specifications
Technical Data
Brush Cleaning Width: 14″
Weight: 35lbs.
Motor: 800W/110V/60hz
Amps: 8
Brush Rotation: 470

View attachment 86802View attachment 86803View attachment 86804

Free Shipping L48
$3050.00+ retail value
Starting Bid $1800

FredC

Village Idiot
Dear snipers.........might want to get those bids in now given the network issues slowing things down.......

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BTW Fred and Mikey, I think the bidding format just doesn't work the best in our cheapa$$ group. Everyone knows that they don't want to push the price up so they simply don't bid until way late...

I'm thinking of proposing a new format that companies might be able to go along with.

They should offer up a product and have everyone "bid" any amount. Starting at one dollar and up. Buy here's the trick: the bids would be invisible to everyone else. Only the fact that there's a bid.
Offer up any amount you want to give.
This could go on until a set time limit.
If at that time there's enough bids for the company to release the product then the bids will be made public and whoever bid the highest amount gets the product. (dollars and cents could make a big impact for one person and remember nobody knows who bids how much) but everyone's offered up money will be taken whether they won or not.
This could bring in a lot of 10-20-50 dollar bids that even us cheap asses aren't afraid of losing.

And the kicker: every bid will get a tax deductible charity receipt from the company. (they could forward the money to whatever charity)

Or something similar.. What do you think? Everyone could win in some way with a similar format.

FredC

Village Idiot
BTW Fred and Mikey, I think the bidding format just doesn't work the best in our cheapa$$ group. Everyone knows that they don't want to push the price up so they simply don't bid until way late...

I'm thinking of proposing a new format that companies might be able to go along with.

They should offer up a product and have everyone "bid" any amount. Starting at one dollar and up. Buy here's the trick: the bids would be invisible to everyone else. Only the fact that there's a bid.
Offer up any amount you want to give.
This could go on until a set time limit.
If at that time there's enough bids for the company to release the product then the bids will be made public and whoever bid the highest amount gets the product. (dollars and cents could make a big impact for one person and remember nobody knows who bids how much) but everyone's offered up money will be taken whether they won or not.
This could bring in a lot of 10-20-50 dollar bids that even us cheap asses aren't afraid of losing.

And the kicker: every bid will get a tax deductible charity receipt from the company. (they could forward the money to whatever charity)

Or something similar.. What do you think? Everyone could win in some way with a similar format.

Sorry Zee, I was dealing with some other stuff.

Let me start by saying there is nothing wrong with the auctions. We want people to get good deals.

We would prefer it to be contributing members but it will never be limited to them. We do advertise these auctions on FB and other places.

We would prefer the prices to be closer to MSRP especially since on some of these bigger items the shipping savings alone makes them a super deal. The Trinity for instance cost over $250 to crate/ship. This is, of course, how the forum stays up.

Ideally all the auctions would go for near MSRP, members would still get a good deal, the advertisers save a bit on advertising by paying in product, the forum generates enough income to remain up, and there is never a Mikey's Board prespray/shoes. Four birds..one stone

BUT

We realize there are some auctions that will end super low:

1. The format. You are correct in that the thread format doesn't maximize bids. In the past we used a separate software that extended auctions for last minute bids. Although the prices were higher Mike thought it too cumbersome (I put the auctions up usually:headscratch: ) and it required a separate login because there is no bridge available between forum software and the auctions/classifieds. We have also tried a couple of addons made for the different forum software we have used but the developers usually flake (same thing with apps).

2. The season. We have entered the season where people are spending on holidays instead of tools. That and they are preparing to hibernate.

3. The advertiser, for whatever reason, chooses a less well known or even unpopular product. You have to find that one guy that wants a lime green civic and he isn't always here.

To be honest I don't know the compelling reason why one would spend 3k on a TM35 when you can get a TM4 fo 2k. I'm sure there is one but I didn't find it (my fault) and even if I did I'm not sure that reason would apply to the wider audience....maybe this one is better for rug cleaning?

So I doubt we will see much change in the auctions. Maybe higher minimums and more marketing.

Did I use enough words?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think the auctions work well as they are. The seller gets great advertising value even though they may seemingly lose on the item. I feel I got a smoking deal on my rotovac 360 xl and can't say enough good things about it. It's been a game changer for my commercial work and I have said that several times here. I am sure that kind of advertising goes a long way as long as the product lives up to its hype.

Reactions: Zee and FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom