Auction 15″ Counter-Rotating Brush Machine for carpet and hard surface cleaning!

Chaddy

Name
Chaddy
Wow, that's seems to be a little off. I was the last bid at 859p & 9p. Seems fishy to me. Looked like that bid came in after mine after 9p.

Screenshot_20190907-210331_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190907-210331_Chrome.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
W don't go by your phone, your casio, or the alarm clock beside your bed. We use the server time. The winner is determined by the highest bid/ latest timestamp before the auction end.

You can see these timestamps by hovering over the "25 minutes ago" in the left of each post.

Chaddy

Name
Chaddy
I'm in no way a sore sport but it really shows I won. That bid came in after me clearly after 9p. See attached. I know I'm the new guy but come on, u gotta see where I'm coming from. The picture you listed doesnt even show the final bid the winner placing as its blocked out by the date. This is looking like a fixed fight man

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm in no way a sore sport but it really shows I won. That bid came in after me clearly after 9p. See attached. I know I'm the new guy but come on, u gotta see where I'm coming from. The picture you listed doesnt even show the final bid the winner placing as its blocked out by the date. This is looking like a fixed fight man
The pic shows me hovering to reveal the timestamp. You can do the same. It was placed at 8:59 according to the server.

FredC

Village Idiot
now its been over an hour so the actual time stamp shows instead of ("X minutes ago)

you can see it says 8:59

F

FB7777

30% discount is a helluva score

A last minute $1900-2000 might have secured the purchase

Snipe bidding is an art... it pays to have multiple devices in hand with one minute countdown

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom