16 years....

F

FB7777

my delay of 2 days just felt like a month ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Now THESE are addictive...
PXL_20201126_212728873.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
A big thanks to all the active members here.

and the lurkers too...

Lots of great friendships born from this group...
I’m not very active because most of what I do for the company isn’t interesting but I have enjoyed my time here and learned a lot. Being able to attend events and meet you guys has been awesome. I love to travel and my husband doesn’t so you guys have been a good excuse to get me around the country a bit more :) I feel like he won’t agree to go anywhere unless there’s another carpet cleaner or ten involved 🙄

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m not very active because most of what I do for the company isn’t interesting but I have enjoyed my time here and learned a lot. Being able to attend events and meet you guys has been awesome. I love to travel and my husband doesn’t so you guys have been a good excuse to get me around the country a bit more :) I feel like he won’t agree to go anywhere unless there’s another carpet cleaner or ten involved 🙄

TV dinners will fix that attitude

F

FB7777

I love to travel and my husband doesn’t so you guys have been a good excuse to get me around the country a bit more :)

when My wife thought I was working too much, she would take the reigns and just show me places she wanted to go with family and friends and tell me we were going

Scott sounds like he enjoys making money and what he’s doing ....

you just gotta re-direct his scent and get him out of his routine.... he’ll thank you later

people don’t regret new experiences

unless you’re Marty and the new experience is a journey to the doctor for a rectal exam

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
We have gone on a couple trips that weren’t work related and once he gets there he’s fine and actually enjoys himself but he has so much anxiety about leaving for more than a couple days it’s a huge fight to get him to go and I don’t force the issue too often. I think next year though I will start mandatory vacation the last week of August. His busy season is in full swing starting April 1 and by August he’s tired and cranky. We can’t stay here, he’d just do stuff around the house and not rest, so vacation it is.

hogjowl

Idiot™
90% of the posts here aren’t interesting
We post anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Always nice to meet you and Scott. Tell Scott that Marty misses his videos.

• Haha
Reactions: darcie smith
F

FB7777

Why?

My Sapphire 12” can’t clean as well?
Wth do I know...

I ran Banes for 13 years

Butlers for the next 18 years

Greenhorn wands for 10 years (CMP 14 / 2 modified wands)

then Devastators

but EVERY year since 1988, I made more money than I knew what to do with and utilized my reel passion... which is investing

bottom line... whatever you use to squirt and suck, pay FAR more attention to who is calling, how much your deposits are and how much grain is left at the end of the month

36 wands in the corner of the garage ain’t gonna feed your family

Reactions: Brian H and Mikey P

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Wth do I know...

I ran Banes for 13 years

Butlers for the next 18 years

Greenhorn wands for 10 years (CMP 14 / 2 modified wands)

then Devastators

but EVERY year since 1988, I made more money than I knew what to do with and utilized my reel passion... which is investing

bottom line... whatever you use to squirt and suck, pay FAR more attention to who is calling, how much your deposits are and how much grain is left at the end of the month

36 wands in the corner of the garage ain’t gonna feed your family
Well thanks, but I’ve been full-time since July and I am averaging $800 per day. That, along with my pension, is giving me a pretty good life.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Well thanks, but I’ve been full-time since July and I am averaging $800 per day. That, along with my pension, is giving me a pretty good life.
That truly ($800 a day ) is outstanding for a start-up. In Ohio that’s goes even farther than the coastal states (I’ll leave the political root cause out of the discussion😀)

nice to have perspective and context from the guys I’m talking to

sounds like you are providing outstanding service, more than I can say for my first decade plus....

, roughly $16k per month should provide a nice path to retirement

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
That truly ($800 a day ) is outstanding for a start-up. In Ohio that’s goes even farther than the coastal states (I’ll leave the political root cause out of the discussion😀)

nice to have perspective and context from the guys I’m talking to

sounds like you are providing outstanding service, more than I can say for my first decade plus....

, roughly $16k per month should provide a nice path to retirement
I’m already retired.

Keep in mind, I’m not a start-up. Cleaning carpet was my part-time gig for years.

I target an upscale suburb and I’m a rockstar there.

That’s why I do well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom