175 Rotary

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Ive got two rotaries each with handle assemble 107lbs, both 1 1/2hp. Been lugging them around couple times the past couple months getting in a prescrub. Anybody out there been successful with a lighter less hp rotary say around 3/4hp at around 60-65lbs? Appreciate yer input.

G

greentech

If price is not an issue, get a counter rotating machine.

A lot less weight, does a great job and you can run it with one hand. Easier then pushing a vacuum.

John Watson

I will email you a photo of the smaller scrubber we used on TA's. When I needed it My Helen would bring it in from the truck if I didn't already have it there.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
John Watson said:
I will email you a photo of the smaller scrubber we used on TA's. When I needed it My Helen would bring it in from the truck if I didn't already have it there.

its a nice lil scrubber that mom and dad had been using nice and light.

i have a 175 and a sebo i use myself.

Jay

I think that's me. The orbis is great, but if I was getting it for prescrub only, I might just get a 13" rotary. But I do love the orbis for low moisture cleaning.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Picked up one of these from Craigslist for a couple hundred bucks. Does a great job, can even run it on the stairs. There have been a few rat nasties where I wish it was heavier. I also use it on smallish jobs to scrub tile and strip vct.

Thoro matic AL13 Floor Machine Floor Polisher

http://www.vacuumcleaners.net/vacuu...-matic-al13-floor-machine-floor-polisher.html

thoromaticscrubbertm12.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom