2006 350 alignment

Becker

Name
Becker
Was hoping to get a simple alignment before putting on new tread for the winter.

Are things ever simple?

I need new ball joints, tie rod end on one side, and 2 new tires.

Total cost, $1057.12

I also got a quote today for my F150.
Getting near 100k miles, so I need the spark plugs replaced. $550, but an estimated $57.00 per each one that breaks, was told to expect 1-3 broken.
I have a rt side manifold exhaust leak, fixed $875.00 as long as none of the studs break.

So, $1057 for the van, and $1500- $2000 going out in repairs, but I'm not complaining to much, truck about 96K trouble free miles besides a heat blend motor, tires and battery ( $50.00 ) van 120K trouble free miles, besides, battery tires, brakes.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Becker...you need to shop a mechanic....times are hard...
it would be easy to find a qualified person that wants some overtime...

you can cut that bill in half.........i had a mechanic on call the last 15 years or so.......

Becker

Name
Becker
I tried to make him prez along with our soon not to be republican gov.

I did vote for gay marriage and 420.

So what does that make me?

HydroDude

Name
JB
Feel:oldrolleyes: your pain...just had upper & lower ball joints, tie rod , alignment and 2 good year tires... $1560.00 plus 5 hours down time.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mitt Romney would have fixed it for you for free.

Your right!

Obama would have charged you for next guys too, because that guy couldn't afford to put the new tires on his 20" rims..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Was hoping to get a simple alignment before putting on new tread for the winter.

Are things ever simple?

I need new ball joints, tie rod end on one side, and 2 new tires.

Total cost, $1057.12

I also got a quote today for my F150.
Getting near 100k miles, so I need the spark plugs replaced. $550, but an estimated $57.00 per each one that breaks, was told to expect 1-3 broken.
I have a rt side manifold exhaust leak, fixed $875.00 as long as none of the studs break.

So, $1057 for the van, and $1500- $2000 going out in repairs, but I'm not complaining to much, truck about 96K trouble free miles besides a heat blend motor, tires and battery ( $50.00 ) van 120K trouble free miles, besides, battery tires, brakes.

I paid my neighbor $250 or so for the ball joints, he work's at Tire's Plus. I bought my tires at Tires Plus and got the extended warranty with unlimited alinements for 2 or 3 years for around $550(two tires).

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Hopefully you've signed up for the class action lawsuit against Ford. Maybe you'll get some of your money back. Ford calls this outrageous design flaw " a normal maintenance issue, due to the complexity of modern engines." They deserve an extra slap for that explanation.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Hopefully you've signed up for the class action lawsuit against Ford. Maybe you'll get some of your money back. Ford calls this outrageous design flaw " a normal maintenance issue, due to the complexity of modern engines." They deserve an extra slap for that explanation.

Hope Ford looses big time but we all know most of the money will go to the lawyers.
Last class action I was involve with I laughed at the 43 cent check I got.

Spark plug issues, exhaust manifold gasket leaks and the blend motors are way to common
on the F150.
I don't even have 30K on mine and have all those issues.

Becker

Name
Becker
I replaced the blend door myself.

I think I'll do the tie rods and ball joints. I've done them before.

I have no interest in trying to tackle the plugs or exhaust. A shop up the street has a much better price. Got turned on to them by a client.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom