2013 Starts Out With A Bang!

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
My crew sent me this report before 9:00 am. Michigan time:

Our Wolverine Carpet and Furniture Cleaning Cleaning Company began its first morning residential job of 2013 with a bang! Over $2750 work being done! Service includes $1026.44 of wall to wall carpet and some furniture cleaning. In addition, the client gives us 9 rugs to wash back at our Area Rug Cleaning Company division for $1733.45.

I hope this carries through all winter! (Realistically? - not likely) But for today, it did not matter that when we started the job it was a cold 5 degrees and the ground still had many inches of snow cover.

You can see by the picture we benefit by having our rug tray in our on-location Butler cleaning truck (Picture taken by smart phone on location):

Truckimagejpeg_2_zps34523cd1.jpg

Does anyone have a prediction on the business climate for this coming year across the country?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Congrats that's awesome! It is cold out here too. We had 9-degrees this am but it's now a warm and toasty 19-degrees.

Although as many rugs as you deal with I think I'd have went with a Butler in a box.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Wowee! Congrats, Tom! What a client!

Thanks Steve. Note: Steve is a friendly competitor in our town of Ann Arbor. He is my occasional 'go to' guy at times when I need some help.

My thanks to all others too.

Mike: The tray folds up on a hinge only on the front and the far back. Otherwise the main bed is always stationary. I do not use a vac reel. All vac hoses fit under the tray.

Mikey P

Administrator
Almost done with our first job..

$871 for some quarry tile and a white cotton sofa

If only we could keep this job average all year long

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Fantastic Tom- hope it continues!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Ken.

Note: Ken too is a friendly cleaning competitor in our town of Ann Arbor. I see lots of Purple Trucks in my travels in and around the Greater Ann Arbor area. Hagopian does big rug business in our town as well as all over Michigan. He is the guy that needs the big box truck for all the rugs he does. I am a much smaller cleaning operation in comparison. One truck mount for on-location cleaning. He has muliple trucks, rug drop-off depots, and a full blown production facility that has a Moore in-plant rug washing system.

Mr. Snow likely has his finger on the pulse in Michigan. Any predictions on what to expect with the business climate this year Mr. Snow?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Tom, I kept looking around for my Dad, please please call me Ken- I refuse to acknowledge i'm close to mid-50's :-). I think for us the turnaround started in 2011 with some very modest growth and continued through 2012. My plan/hope is that in spite of whatever our federal governments moves are we will continue to improve in 2013. We have a pro business Governor who gets it in my opinion, job growth for the near term and a far more robust housing market.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Fook ya Tommie. Save gas next time and tell the chimps to hack out the cheap rugs in the garage.

Golden Boy

BTW Ditch The Want A Be Pe WEE Herman Tie
Kind of Creepy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom