#210 a REAL GURU Mr Lee Pemberton...COME ON DOWN....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
#210 on the membership list is cleanlee (Lee Pemberton)
Lee is a true innovator, he helped shape what is our industry today.
He operates “The Pembertonsâ€Â

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Others will deservedly praise Lee for the "big stuff" he has accomplished during a very productive and giving life.

But I am most indebted to Lee for a presentation he gave (I think it was at ASCR) in the mid 1980's where he talked about a new book that used the phrase "Make every task in your company doable by an individual with a low order of skill." That sentence just resonated in my skull because it so perfectly applies to our industry.

I bought the book which was written be an unknown author and self-admitted failure named Michael Gerber. It was called "the E-Myth" and it changed my life. I directly credit following the principles in the E-Myth to be able to sell my business and retire six years later at the age of 38.

So thanks Lee for a great tip. I have always been grateful for having achieved freedom at an early age.

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS Lee's reading recommendation had consequences that went far beyond just helping a struggling carpet cleaner prosper. I always say that the Strategies for Success seminar is the E-Myth brought down into the trenches of the cleaning industry. I used the E-Myth extensively when developing SFS. So Lee, your wide ranging curiosity and vision has actually helped change an industry through Strategies for Success. Thank you.

Scott

Lee Pemberton is one of my heroes. I've had the utmost respect for him since our first meeting about 12 years ago at a convention in Pittsburgh. As I sat through his seminar on marketing, I was enthralled at his energy and passion. He's a great guy and one I will always look up to.

Scott

harryhides

Name
Tony
Lee has a very long track record of integrity and an unselfish love of this industry and what is good for it - my hat is off to Lee.

Bob Foster

One of the wisest men in our trade and a real privilege to receive his guidance on this board.

Thank you Lee for making me a better cleaner and a better person.

-JB-

Name
JB
A true class act, when Lee speaks,

listen.

You will learn something.

As T said, gives us something to aspire to.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Of all the audio tapes I have from seminars...

The Lee tapes are at the fore front...

He had a new assistant instructor named Jim...

Since 81-82 the changes in this industry have been great...

Best wishes always to a great icon...

Caes...

hogjowl

Idiot™
Never met the man, so I can't say how good a guy he is, but I CAN say with certainty that the mental image I have of him is really good. I think he's one supplier I'd like to meet.

PS I bet Tony looks funny without that cone hed Travelosity hat.

Back
Top Bottom