2nd request, share room for mikeysfest. 14th and 15th,

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
does anyone want to share a room at New York, New York? I am arriving on Thursday the 14th and leaving right after mikeysfest on Saturday. So staying Thursday night and Friday night.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's a blast, lots of good info, great people talking shop and playing with the new gear.

Lots of fun at night too! You get to meet board celebrities and find out many are much worse in person. (bawb!) :winky:

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
It's a blast, lots of good info, great people talking shop and playing with the new gear.

Lots of fun at night too! You get to meet board celebrities and find out many are much worse in person. (bawb!) :winky:

It sounds great. If it were next month I might make it. Is it an every year thing?

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan

It sounds great. If it were next month I might make it. Is it an every year thing?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Ohh man.....you missed the beer sausage and cheese farts i laid on Dink all night.......
and CRASH slep curled around the toilet all night "cuz i snored"

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh shit after the ding i just got at the tranny shop....

anyone got a couch :cry::dejection:

with that said.....damn the truck runs nice now.....

(knew i shoulda tried to ding him down another g:madder:)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Solenoid, some replacement parts they found, a bad hose...fluid needed changed in transfer case... hopefully this Grrrr keeps the big ding from coming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom