35 Years In The CC Business, and.......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
....41 years married today! And I still go to that same Church in the photo. We, my beautiful bride, Gloria, and me, were only 18 at the time. I was home on leave from Air Force Tech School in Denver, and took Gloria back with me to live off base for a 3 month honeymoon.

Those were the days...............jeeeezz, I look like 16 year old!

menglor.jpg

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Congratulations on a successful marriage. Any tips for us just getting started on our NOT first marriage?

Oh and congratulation on finding such a pretty girl that doesn't care about looks in a man.

Reactions: KevinL

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Congratulations ! 25yrs is a good marker. What would you say you attribute to your successful marriage?

picked a good day too. I decided to come out of the oven on the 29th several years ago.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Congratulations ! 25yrs is a good marker. What would you say you attribute to your successful marriage?

picked a good day too. I decided to come out of the oven on the 29th several years ago.

I guess because we were also friends, along with husband/wife. 6 kids to raise, 2 jobs to keep me out of her hair. We started going together in 8th grade, so it's been more than 41 years! Gloria had cheated death twice with enchephelitis, and with placenta previa with our last child. After delivering our Matt 1 month early, she went into an uncontrolled bleeding of the uterus, requiring transfusions of over 30 units of blood. And that was right when AIDS was "coming out", and most blood wasn't tested for it. It was a scary time for me and the kids. But she pulled through.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom