360i quit working

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
I tried using my 360i today and when I went to squeezing the trigger to spin the head, nothing happened...of course, I replugged it in another outlet and nothing happened again. So, I made a quick observation to see if anything out of the norm was visible,saw nothing. Basically when you try to trigger the power on it only spins for half a second...it kept doing this over and over every time I squeezed the trigger. What do you think might be the problem? Thanks.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
switch is bad, or the screws in the handle where the switch is are too tight.. loosen them a bit. If they are too tight the switch will do that or get stuck on lol which is even worse

Reactions: Papa John

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
It’s possible the switch is to blame but it sounds like the unit will start reliably for a fraction of a second and then stop which sounds like the control board.

Give Dave or Brad at Rotovac a call. They’ll look after you.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
damn still getting that scuffing sound when tipped back going right to left... new felt gasket, new motor, what else can even be replaced the head and shroud are new too lol.

We were loving the 15inch head on the 360i because its so light weight and covers sqft fast but now Im wondering how many are out there actually running the 15inch head.

Rotovac tells me theres lots of cleaners using 360i with 15inch

Reactions: GeeeAus

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
There are; were I not on a portable I would be using it myself

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom