360i video

Alexarz

Jim Martin said:
you all do what you will with this loser......but I have had a few people get a hold of me and told me that he is still Rob Allens puppet and that he is reporting back to him.........

Jim, it is obvious that I hurt your feelings but I don't understand why. You trashed the RDM without knowing the reality of it. Most carpet cleaners never discovered what an excellent machine it was so you are not alone. However, bellowing like a broken down bench whore on this forum does little for your credibility and creating blatant lies ("He is reporting back to Rob Allen") only further illustrates the hysterical state you are now in.

We are talking about machines and there isn't any reason for you to become so emotional. I did not insult your wife or kids. The fact is, my judgement has been calculated after using and owning all these machines for years and knowing them, inside out. Your assessment of the RDM is founded on pure ignorance. You never owned the machine and certainly never mastered it like I have. Therefore, I am in a far better position to judge these machines than you are.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Alexarz said:
Jim Martin said:
you all do what you will with this loser......but I have had a few people get a hold of me and told me that he is still Rob Allens puppet and that he is reporting back to him.........

Jim, it is obvious that I hurt your feelings but I don't understand why. You trashed the RDM without knowing the reality of it. Most carpet cleaners never discovered what an excellent machine it was so you are not alone. However, bellowing like a broken down bench whore on this forum does little for your credibility and creating blatant lies ("He is reporting back to Rob Allen") only further illustrates the hysterical state you are now in.

We are talking about machines and there isn't any reason for you to become so emotional. I did not insult your wife or kids. The fact is, my judgement has been calculated after using and owning all these machines for years and knowing them, inside out. Your assessment of the RDM is founded on pure ignorance. You never owned the machine and certainly never mastered it like I have. Therefore, I am in a far better position to judge these machines than you are.

OK I have to admit I already broke my promise that I will not read or say anything this guy says: BUT I think Jim here has a hell of a lot more credibility than alexarz will ever have... alright, now I'm done!

Alexarz

Out Of Character said:
The RDM does use more water than a regularly jetted rx, too bad it goes straight into the vac slot and not really through the carpet all that well. We don't use an rx in homes, it's just out of it's element. I've run the rdm up to 800 psi, it still isn't going to flush a carpet as thoroughly and even as a good wand if you don't go really f'n slow. Slower than you go I'm sure. now if you clean like an old lady and your arthritic then I'll agree that you can do a good job wit an RDM.

Part your fibers and see, the rdm is a gimmick. The fact is that you guys focus on looks and appeal (dry times & a cool looking gadget). Just like any chemdry that gets a "good" result, the customer has nothing to compare it with. If you leave their carpet clean looking and dry but their backing is still impacted with dirt is that a good cleaning?

Your a carpet cleanerer not a real carpet cleaner but that's ok

What an assuming douche you are. Furthermore, you are full of shit and your writing skills are a true indicator of a limited education level. Are you actually comparing a wand to an RDM? LMAO. Wands do not do nearly the cleaning of a proper running RDM or a 5 jet RX20, for that matter. A wand sprays a mist of water while the RDM flows water through the carpet like a tsunami wave. While it is true that the RDM must be run at a deliberate pace to clean as well as possible, if done so, it outcleans anything I have seen. The key is, you have to have some power behind it, a potent pump as well as vacuum blower. The way I run the RDM's they clean deeper and more thoroughly than any machine I have seen. We have tested the RDM head to head against our RX20's. Many times, the RX20 will only reach a certain level of depth and fail below it. The RDM cleans all the way to the backing and has NEVER had a wickback problem. If you truly own an RDM, perhaps you need somebody like myself to school you on how to use it to its potential. Until then, please refrain from any discussions with me due to your sub-literate and educationally challenged writing ability. I have high standards, you see.

For the record, I charge nearly double the price for the RDM or RV360i in relation to a wand. I give my customers the choice and I do move the RDM at a slower pace than the wand but they pay for it and it gives them a far superior result.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Alexarz said:
Jim Martin said:

First of all this is not your buddy Rob's board...everyone here is free to voice the opinions on materials...tools..machines and things that make this industry tick......and we respect each others thoughts weather we agree with them or not......I never voice my thoughts on anything unless I have used it and know what makes it tick...

Second....you could never strike a nerve with me...I have a lot thicker skin and it would take more then someone like yourself to even bother me....

As far as my credibility and lieing ..I have been on this board long enough for everyone to know that one thing I do not do is lie about anything or anyone....I will bend over backwards to help anyone out there as much as I can...with no questions asked...so if someone like yourself has no clue about people or what goes on here I can understand you ignorance......
If the product is good I will be the first to jump on the soap box and let everyone know...same as if it is bad....But I never expect anyone to agree with me and or take what I say for the gospel......it is just my finding from using the machine..tool or chemical....and I am just passing it on....

as far as you still being Rob's puppet......at this point in time I have more faith in the guys who got a hold of me then I have in you...the only thing that you have proven to the members of this board it what an ass you can be...........

Name
Jesse
What an assuming douche you are, some of us use 3gpm with a wand.

I've seen your standards. Remember your debut on this forum....That was where you admitted to being Rob's toy + some serious character flaws. Well, flaw's by my "high" standards.

Your a bigger POS than your RDM.

Funny how I'm so under educated and in the same field as your dumb ass. Troolly a testament to schooling is you.

Alexarz

Ok, maybe you are correct and you have used the RDM but due to your lack of intelligence and aptitude, failed to find its potential. I also noticed that you suffer from the same sub-literacy that your buddy, Chico El Sagundo hobbles around with.

Alexarz

Out Of Character said:
What an assuming douche you are, some of us use 3gpm with a wand.

I've seen your standards. Remember your debut on this forum....That was where you admitted to being Rob's toy + some serious character flaws. Well, flaw's by my "high" standards.

Your a bigger POS than your RDM.

Funny how I'm so under educated and in the same field as your dumb ass. Troolly a testament to schooling is you.
How long ago did you cross the border, Chico El Sagundo? We may be in the same business but I think it is fair to assume that I have enjoyed far more success than you have, based on your lack of english language skills and obvious low level of cognitive ability.

Alexarz

Jim, I have seen pics of your shabby work that you consider acceptable. While I have to appreciate the fact that we all have different standards, you will have a difficult time making me believe that you know the difference between an excellent carpet cleaning and a mediocre one. I have seen the pics and what damning evidence they are.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Alexarz said:
Jim, I have seen pics of your shabby work that you consider acceptable. While I have to appreciate the fact that we all have different standards, you will have a difficult time making me believe that you know the difference between an excellent carpet cleaning and a mediocre one. I have seen the pics and what damning evidence they are.

Don't you just hate it when you get to the part of the conversation when you still just don't give a shit what the idiot on the other end thinks..........

Name
Jesse
Still work everyday Alex? How many years did you waste in school?

By 25yrs in the biz I'll be so disconnected from the cleaning arm of our biz I won't know shit about machines either. Too bad you didn't get all that far. How's your vision btw?

GFY,
Jess E.

Alexarz

Based on some of the responses on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that several members here need some proper training in carpet cleaning. I don't know if I have the time to fully educate some of you but I am certainly here to help.

While my alliance with Rob Allen has been severed, despite some of the inaccurate accusations here, I would suggest that some of you purchase his videos as a foundation. Although the guy has proven to be a back-stabber in relation to myself, I must admit that he has a worthy knowledge of carpet cleaning techniques. No, he is not as knowledgeable of rotary cleaning machines as I am but some of you need some strengthening of your foundation, long before you get to wand vs rotary issues. Until this time, please approach carpet cleaning with caution.

Perhaps management can create a new section in this forum for language education as well. What I have seen from some of you up to this point, has been stunning to say the least. Although it takes a brave man to approach potential customers with 4th grade language skills, it doesn't do your businesses any good. I am here to help you, beloved fans of mine.

Name
Jesse
With this idiot, it starts that way.

Jim Martin said:
Don't you just hate it when you get to the part of the conversation when you still just don't give a shit what the idiot on the other end thinks..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Alexarz said:
Based on some of the responses on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that several members here need some proper training in carpet cleaning. I don't know if I have the time to fully educate some of you but I am certainly here to help.

While my alliance with Rob Allen has been severed, despite some of the inaccurate accusations here, I would suggest that some of you purchase his videos as a foundation. Although the guy has proven to be a back-stabber in relation to myself, I must admit that he has a worthy knowledge of carpet cleaning techniques. No, he is not as knowledgeable of rotary cleaning machines as I am but some of you need some strengthening of your foundation, long before you get to wand vs rotary issues. Until this time, please approach carpet cleaning with caution.

Perhaps management can create a new section in this forum for language education as well. What I have seen from some of you up to this point, has been stunning to say the least. Although it takes a brave man to approach potential customers with 4th grade language skills, it doesn't do your businesses any good. I am here to help you, beloved fans of mine.

Fare enough......so aside from sleeping with your RDM....dropping to your knees in front of Rob Allen....and your lack of commutation skills ..............for someone with 25 years in the industry.....what kind of advice can you enlighten us with........tips..... tricks....advice...learn me something......

Name
Jesse
Is this old alex? I thought you'd be more successful with your superior writing's abilities and 15yrs of operation? To busy stroking guys like Rob to focus on your business?

MANTA:
Rhino Power Carpet & Uphlstry Cleaning Business Information

* Products or Services

carpet cleaning, tile cleaning

Location Type Single Location
Annual Revenue $100,001 to $500,000
Employees 2 to 4

Alexarz

Out Of Character said:
Alex, Recommending Rob's videos/training is another indicator that you're clueless
Actually, Chico, I had in depth conversations with Rob Allen before things ended rather abruptly and the guy knows quite a bit about carpet cleaning. I don't agree with everything he thinks but surely he has something to offer. Some of you really need some educating in carpet cleaning. It would be for your own good. If you don't want to use Rob Allen's videos, by all means find another reputable source of information. You really cannot afford to continue "winging it". You're embarrassing yourselves and you don't even know it.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Education, is what the board is all about! But you can't talk to people the way you do....... If you don't like the way someone does something, keep your mouth shut! There are many ways of doing things and everyone has the way. If you don't like how someone does something, then say it in a different way. OK? I'm here to learn, if im doing somethign wrong I want someone to tell me. But its the way you tell me. do you talk to your employees like this?

Alexarz

Out Of Character said:
It end's abruptly with all of Rob's whores. It's all about him silly.
And with his actions, who took the worse beating, he or I? Surely he did not make out well but the fact is, he has so many of you intimidated and traumatized. While I don't approve of his actions, I don't harbor vicious anger toward him. Who gives a shit about it? Some of you here are not willing to give him any credit for the success he has enjoyed or the educational value of his videos. It's ok to say "I don't like the guy but he does something well".

Like I said, I am a relative newb on these forums so I don't know much about what has transpired between some of you. I merely think it is odd the way some of you launch yourselves into hysterics at the mention of his name. If he is such a repulsive devil, what is it that he has done to define this judgement? Please, fill me in.

Getting back to the subject, do we all agree that the RV360i is a terrific machine? In reality, it has outdone anything Hydramaster has manufactured.

Ryan

1. Some of the worst business advice I've ever taken was from Rob Allen, not to mention even if the advice was good no one could stand to hear that hair lipped imbecile talk.

2. You can dis Jim Martin all you want, however I (and I'm assuming many others) in this industry look up to him and will always value his opinions over yours.

3. Its clear the only reason your here is to metaphorically fellate Rob and push his DVD's. Get lost!

Joe Bristor

Alex,
You're worse than me when it comes to insulting everybody in your presence.
Quit with the insults. Re-read your posts before submitting to eliminate any personal anythings.
NEVER give credit to Rob Allen for shit ...because he certainly doesn't give credit to anybody for shit. That's the fuckers problem, anything he knows he took it from others and never gave credit, ala Billy Hicks cept 10 fold worse. Mikey f'd up teaching him how to wrap tape. Now, watch Rob do a video specifically on the correct way to wrap threads, lol never mentioning Mikey. A real man gives credit to those who helped him. Rob Allen never gives credit. So leave him in the mud where we put him here on a regular basis.
OK?

Now, teach us about the RDM, as you know it. Maybe start a new topic.
It's not rocket science ya know? What do you do specifically to get such good performance.
All I've ever heard from guys who still love it is they run high p[ressure like 650psi.
You mentioned "a potent pump". Is that part of your success?

Talk about maintenance. Be specific.

Alexarz

II think the problem with the RV360i is the initial impression RX20 users have of it's build quality. Lets face it, the RX20 is built really well when it comes to the body etc. However, this is also part of the problem with the machine because it is too big, cumbersome and handles like a dump truck while the RV360i handles like a sports car. In my opinion, it is best to be open minded in this business in order to learn the maximum amount that you can. Some RX20 operators complain about the bicycle-like handlebars of the RV360 but I suggest that any professional put those thoughts aside and just run the machine and figure out why it is built the way it is. The machine is very easy to use, glides across the carpet with the greatest of ease, is relatively inexpensive and does a phenomenal cleaning job.
I have not had mine long enough to judge its durability but so far I have not had any problems and others say it seems to be fine.

Alexarz

Joe Bristor said:
Alex,
You're worse than me when it comes to insulting everybody in your presence.
Quit with the insults. Re-read your posts before submitting to eliminate any personal anythings.
NEVER give credit to Rob Allen for shit ...because he certainly doesn't give credit to anybody for shit. That's the fuckers problem, anything he knows he took it from others and never gave credit, ala Billy Hicks cept 10 fold worse. Mikey f'd up teaching him how to wrap tape. Now, watch Rob do a video specifically on the correct way to wrap threads, lol never mentioning Mikey. A real man gives credit to those who helped him. Rob Allen never gives credit. So leave him in the mud where we put him here on a regular basis.
OK?

Now, teach us about the RDM, as you know it. Maybe start a new topic.
It's not rocket science ya know? What do you do specifically to get such good performance.
All I've ever heard from guys who still love it is they run high p[ressure like 650psi.
You mentioned "a potent pump". Is that part of your success?

Talk about maintenance. Be specific.
Fair enough. I will start a thread on the subject.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I have read most of this and all I can say is The RDM is junk. Had one, I know.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
and how do you know that Albert?

I think you may be suuurprized

I was trying to mess with Alex, he did'nt bite though.

30 lbs lighter. Believe me I'd like for it to be at least fairly close in performance to an rx. I'm not much for carrying the rx around and would like a subsitute but not willing to give up on cleaning quality. I'll wait for your updated review in a few months to see if you've changed your mind though :mrgreen:

Albert

Alexarz

Seriously Albert, forget about losing cleaning ability. I would say that the RV360i cleans substantially better than the RX20 and it handles SOOOO much better. You just need to get over the substantial appearance of the RX20 vs the RV360i. One thing that the RV360 has that I always said the RX20 needed is an adjustable dial for cleaning head speed.

I am lucky to have a distributor who allows me to try out any equipment I want to. Even if you don't have such a good situation with your distributor, I am certain that once you use the RV360, you will never choose your RX20 over it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom