Auction 40lb Pail of Saiger's Sauce 1 and one case Saigers P-Zyme Eucalyptus Mint

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:
  • One pail (40lb) Saiger's Sauce 1
  • One case (4x1gallon) Saigers P-Zyme Eucalyptus Mint
  • Free Shipping to lower 48

saigers-sauce-1-45lb.jpg
Saiger’s Sauce 1
The Power of the Blue!
“Bring on the Blue Bullet!”

Enviro Safe – Non Toxic

From 4 generations of Saiger family cleaners, we bring you Saiger Sauce 1”. The highest quality, very economical, multi use prespray you can buy.
A unique product created by 50 plus years of cleaning experience and passion, astute observation and testing in real world cleaning situations. A “one product” to help with most of your professional cleaning needs on carpet, tile and grout, synthetic rugs and garage floors, stone patios etc..
Gentle enough to be your everyday pre spray or your Blue Bullet on greasy commercial work.
For best, long lasting results, we recommend the use of an extraction agent in your cleaning system such as Saiger's Deep Blue All Purpose - All Fiber Rinse or other Harvard Chemical Research Rinsing agents. www.hcronline.com
Slight Fresh Lemon Scent.
No NTA, D-Limonene, Butyl’s or other harmful solvents.

saigers-p-lime-zyme-eucalyptus.jpg

Saiger’s P-Zyme with Eucalyptus Mint Odor

Saiger's P-Zyme is a ready to use active solution with a special blend of odor counteractants to immediately knock down and keep odors suppressed while bacterial enzymes go to work. Pet Stain & odor destroyer contains bacteria that produce multiple enzymes to digest odors at the source quickly and effectively. It will eliminate odors caused urine, feces, grass, mold, mildew, organic rot, vomit, smoke, skunk, and more.

$255+ Retail Value
Starting bid $100
Minimum bid increment $1

Auction ends 4/21 at 9pm EST/6PM PST

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'm giving a case out of my stock to a local nursing home / assisted living facility to tide them over until we can resume deep cleaning, maybe mid May.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm giving a case out of my stock to a local nursing home / assisted living facility to tide them over until we can resume deep cleaning, maybe mid May.
Maybe next month when he pays for his ad...

Why do two unless its a buy two get one free thing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom