All that money spent on a vehicle wrap

Mikey P

Administrator
But from across the street or @ 65 mph on the highway , I have no idea what they do..

Do they need more customers or not?

FB_IMG_1714573701409.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Unless you have a "brand" that is easily recognized by the general public, what you do is more important than your name.

I don't think any cleaner has reached the "Coca Cola" level of brand recognition.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I always remember one of my old back up vans. A 1980's Chevy, blue and rust. Had an old CDS unit in it. I put my name on it with yellow letters I got from a stationery store. A little cockeyed. I got a call from a lady who booked a job. Turned out to be a large job in one of the ritziest areas of Vancouver. I asked why she called a guy with a rusty old van? She said it looked like a working man's van.

Name
Swani
The only comments I’ve gotten on my wrap has been from other local cleaners.

Big ole waste of money
I think a wrap really plays a role in keeping your company top of mind. You may not get direct calls from the wrap, but I think when a customer searches the internet and sees your logo again it's good to have that presence.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I still don't know how COIT amounted to anything
Or even continues to exist.
One new customer had to replace their carpets after COIT left the carpet too damp and the carpet had a musty smell.
The customer failed to fall for their bait and switch and go with one of the 3 higher priced options.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
For service professionals, when so much effort is wisely put into how one answers the phone, knocks on a clients door, controls the pitch and tempo of their voice, wearing a clean branded uniform that is neatly tucked in, keeping their vehicle clean inside and out, keeping their gear organized on site, wearing shoe covers, being timely, cultivating trust, communicating value, ad infinitum all for the theater of business and creating a positive memorable experience for our clients (aside from the technical work we do)...

then it seems a primary reason for having a beautiful vehicle wrap hasn't been mentioned yet. One that serves the pro multiple times a day every day they are on the job.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
But it makes sense to have the type of services we offer incorporated into that. Layers of awesome

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Or even continues to exist.
One new customer had to replace their carpets after COIT left the carpet too damp and the carpet had a musty smell.
The customer failed to fall for their bait and switch and go with one of the 3 higher priced options.
Coit has great advertising.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't have any signs on my vans right now except for a magnetic on one of them. Mainly not sure which ones I'm keeping and planning to move. Been planning for 3 years and hasn't happened yet. I still have people come up when I'm cleaning and ask for a quote or if I can do theirs too while I'm there. I really don't need too many new customers as I've been in business over 35 years but your van is great advertising. Especially in smaller markets. I like to keep it simple. My name says what I do, the phone number and website says how to reach me. You don't need more than that in my opinion.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If you know how to lay out your hoses properly you don’t need corner guards.

And don’t try to defend yourself. I’ve seen how you clean stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD
Back
Top Bottom